• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cosmic Reaver Kassadin vs Son Goku (DBS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone didn't update Kassadin's range when he was upgraded from 3-C to Low 2-C. Can anyone fix that? Page is locked.

Oh my lord. Why is that there??? He will never use that in a fight ever (at least a normal one). Not to mention that isn't even something HE can do. It literally just calls in a 2-C EE-er.

Well assuming VE (Verse Equalization) is in effect and Magic = Ki, Goku could probably win 4/10 or 6/10 diff if he realizes he has to fight physical and then all Kassadin could do is use his teleportation and dimension hopping to run away in that case especially since Goku could possibly bypass his regen with a strong enough strike.

Kassadin's teleportation is dimension-hopping (He is goig to the Void and returning to reality again). And he casually tanks the end of entire 4-D universal constructs/continuums.

lol wtf?

Kassadin is Low 2-C and he is said to be capable of tanking the end of the universe and the recreation of it. Kassadin can fight in space. Wtf is GOKU going to do when Kassadin nukes the place they are at?

And unlike Goku, Kassadin enters another dimension with his teleportation.

@SchroKatze

Thannk you for specifying.

@CinCameron20

Goku has universal Durability. So kassadin nuking the universe isn't an argument. I only brought it up, since if his teleportation was just poofing from point a to point b in the same universe, then Goku's universal AP makes teleporting not even worth it.

voting Kassadin FRA. Goku's attacks are too straight forward, a few nulls spheres should do it and well has universal and dimensional teleportation to increase distance between him and Goku Finally he can cancel Kamehameha with his null spheres as well.

Rocker1189 said:
voting Kassadin FRA. Goku's attacks are too straight forward, a few nulls spheres should do it and well has universal and dimensional teleportation to increase distance between him and Goku Finally he can cancel Kamehameha with his null spheres as well.

Goku can dodge shit while charging a ******* Kamehameha blast. I don't think flying null spheres will do the trick sir, sorry.

AntorusTheBurningThrone said:
Goku can dodge shit while charging a ******* Kamehameha blast. I don't think flying null spheres will do the trick sir, sorry.
Null spheres are not dodgeable though.

Ribrianne has homing attacks. And look at how she faired with Vegeta and others. :/ Pretty sure there are other characters as well. Just need to make sure of it. Also, U.I Goku still dodges.

Ribrianne has homing attacks. And look at how she faired with Vegeta and others. :/ Pretty sure there are other characters as well. Just need to make sure of it. Also, U.I Goku still dodges.

I looked at her profile, no homing attacks. Kassadins literally can not be dodged it will keep following you. And if you continue to avoid it he can keep spamming more untill you have a whole bunch of them surrounding you. UI is simply instinctive dodging it really is not that special and has no reality warping capabilities. Goku will get surrounds and blown up.

WeeklyBattles said:
Oh yeah, and didn't Freeza's Death Saucer's have Homing abilities as well? Hmmm...
No, he controlled it with his telekinesis
...He was clearly using his Hands. D...did you even see the Freeza Vs Goku fight? Did you even read the Manga? Just being very curious right now.

Good luck for Goku trying to dodge dimension-hopping spatial distortions that causes and omnidirectional explosion of energy where Kassadin appears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back