• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cosmic Forces Slappy Abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gewsbumpz_dude

Username Only
Some new abilities for Cosmic Forces Slappy. Simple.

During my last Goosebumps CRT the official Goosebumps Dead of Night Twitter has been discovered. Most of the tweets weren't important but two of them caught my eye.

EfeurrEX0AA-BaQ

Efen36LU0AErOTI

These are official pieces of "art" from the guys behind the game (and if you want to see the original tweets. First link, second link)

So here are the new powers he can obtain from these

Soul Manipulation and Sealing: Can seal away souls and even used it with his own soul.

Life Manipulation: Gave life to a bunch of gummy bears.

Also I would like to mention this, he should have Power Bestowal.

Given the second image above, he gave life to a bunch of gummy bears. Now, if you have played the game you would know that the gummy bears are capable of regenerating. Given that gummy bears don't heal at all in real life we can logically assume that this is Slappy's work.

All of this seems pretty straightforward if you ask me, but leave your thoughts in the comments.

That was fast. 5 positive votes in less then 24 hours, one of which is from a moderator. Your support is welcomed and appreciated.

Ok I know it is a bit last second but I would like to add another thing to this thread. Credit goes to @Tllmbrg for this.

So in Goosebumps Night of Scares there are these things called Annihilator 3000s, which are toy robots that shoot out red beams that kill the player (possibly atomatization due to the particle effects after they kill the player). The monsters in the game are completely unaffected by these beams, likely warranting a higher Durability rating. How does that sound?

As the guy who proposed that idea yes I agree
(The other me doesn't tho and he's screaming for help)

I'm think higher durability for the monsters is fine if they can take the lasers that kill the player no problem.

So this thread has been agreed with by a staff member and has no rejections, will it be ok to add this?

Last edited:
Have the changes been made here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back