• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew Schroeder said:
It could be 1-A considering it is a direct fragment of TOAA's power and Eternity even states that Thanos "Became everything which the Almighty was".
he is only high 1-B becuase of powerscaling to Lt right?

It is currently High 1-B by scaling from the LT, yes, but Matthew is correct that it might be higher. We do not know either way though.

They would be At least Low 2-C scaling from the Beyonder who was the God of his own universe, and Kubik stomped Beyonder.

I don't think so. Molecule Man even after words was stated to be one of the most powerful forces in the Omniverse ( Obviously not to a 1-A level... Have to find that scan, it's in my respect thread somewhere.... ) ... Kubik, who was stated to be on levels unimaginable to Beyonder , wouldn't dare fight Molecule Man . So them being Universal+ is a lowball due to just that form of scaling .

The Shaper also died from recreating just a single universe, and Kosmos was stated as being capable of reversing the Crunch to collapse the universe, but not anything more.

I do not remember Kubik holding the universe in his hand.

Despite his words, Kubik was merely holding the counterpart of Earth that the Beyonder fell down to.

No, it clearly looks like a planet, and the Beyonder was shown falling down to it.

Uh, sorry for appearing out of sudden, but didn't the Beyonder fell to it after Kubik was restrained and threw the sphere in the ground? And the sequence of the panels clearly implies it was the whole universe as The Beyonder (The Universe) dissapeared out of nothing while Kubik was holding the sphere, and only appeared after he "threw away" the sphere

Kubik was talking metaphorically. The visual evidence clearly shows the Beyonder falling down towards the fake Earth that he had created.

Anyway, this discussion is going around in circles, so I will close it now.

The 2nd Existential Seed and LuckyCharmingStar are still under their previous restrictions to stop creating or worsening these types of threads, as they are extremely tiresome and annoying for me to constantly have to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back