• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Corrupt a Wish: VSB Edition

Gargoyle One said:
Granted, but it's out of love and the **** afterwards.
I wish Homework didn't exist.
Granted, now you have to do all your school at a public school.

I wish people would stop wanking pokemon & downplaying digimon.

Granted, but it's during the Tournament of Power and everyone knows about it

I wish for a billion dollars

Granted. Sadly, it's my wish, and is therefore still destined to fail in some sense of the word.

I wish for the power to solo the verse.

Granted, but they become high-quality when they're real.

I wish for Kingdom Hearts III to release.

It releases right now...in its current state. The gameplay doesn't quite work and the story isn't even a quarter finished. Nomura claims it was on purpose, and gets to work on a spin off about Sora's mother.

I wish for a sandwhich that taste divine.

Granted, but it's only with non-combat applicable hax.

I wish Power Rangers was less kiddy (Yes I know exactly what I'm setting myself up for).

It's less kiddy, but Agony in Pink is now very much canon and important to the plot.

I wish Marvel got the rights to Sentai instead of Saban like they originally intended.

Granted, but Power Rangers was a thing since the 80's and the cast are just rebranded Marvel heroes.

I wish the Power Rangers vs. DC comics were canon.

Laughing Manson said:
I wish speed was equalized
Granted, but everyone has multiple attacks ala Gate of Babylon except you/your character of choice.

I wish we can have stats equalized fights in VSB.

Back