• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Corrupt a Wish: VSB Edition

Your wish comes true and you're perpetually triggered because of it.

I wish for a free, life time supply of high quality Cheese Pizzas that never get old and always stay fresh and warm.

Darkanine said:
I wish for a free, life time supply of high quality Cheese Pizzas that never get old and always stay fresh and warm.
Granted, but you can't eat them.

I wish I have Genius Intelligence.

Granted but you suffer from Writer's Block and never implement them.

I wish for a show about a machine; big machine, that looked like humans, but humans could actually pilot it.

Granted, but Mr. Genie interprets it as that kind of getting peace once and for all, and retroactively erases Earth from the face of existence.

I wish I wouldn't have to bump my thread in order for it to be noticed.

Battles - You will need to wait at least another eon for that wish.

I wish that the terms "soul" and "spirit" never have existed.

Kaltias said:
I wish to know who invented the ovo
No one ever answered this one, so…

Granted, but it never actually existed until you wrote it in this thread.

I wish every character on the wiki was an owl with the exact same powers, abilities, story, and personality.

@Battle NOOOOOOOO!

@Hizack Granted, but they're ridiculous because of how weak they are.

I wish all the RP style threads on fun and games were canon to their respective verses.

Granted, but since you said you, only the genie can do it.

I wish wishes wishing for wishes couldn't be wished for without wishes righting wishmakers' wishes.

BattleReviews said:
i wish to refill blah's wishes
Granted, but he's entirely unaware and he can't be notified by anyone or anything, even by indirect means.

I wish for I had a magic meatball friend.

Granted, but all of the votes are so ridiculously long that you won't have the time or the patience to read them in-full. The people voting also decide not to add TL;DRs at the bottom of their posts, because who cares about making things easy?

I wish for a talking basketball.

Granted, but the ball won't talk with you.

I wish that people actually read characters profiles before voting on vs battle threads.

Back