• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Corrupt a Wish: VSB Edition

Granted, but the only superpower you get is Cloth Manipulation

I wish for a Genie with unrestricted wish granting, and unlimited amount of wishes at that.

I also wish that SD would respond with wishes of his own in addition to his responses to other people's wishes like the directions say in the manual.

Granted but you could fly only for a limited time.

I wish that my wish didn't wish that my wish came true

granted but you can only do that to prevent ALRF from doing his wish

Granted but it would only come after you play the game properly

I wish from my wish to become true

Granted, but it will be later in the thread

I wish my 3DS worked because there's a feat I needed to get for a while now

Granted, but only in your dreams and after you learn the game properly.

I wish someone would close this thread

Granted, but people proceed to do the opposite for the means of trolling you and derailing the thread

Wish granted

That's it. There can be no greater corruption.

I wish that before going to bed every night, I could choose to repeat that day once more, each time getting that same option to repeat it once more, while also remembering the events of that day AND I AM IN FACT ABLE TO CHANGE THINGS AND MAKE DIFFERENT DECISIONS

It's granted but you wound up being addicted to this power, and you end up reliving the same day over and over...

forever.

I wish I could fix my sleep schedule.

Granted, but you would live in the Dark Area.

I wish for my wish to not become true

Granted, but it can't become true anyways because you didn't make a wish.

I wish ScrewAttack would do the rematch of Lucario vs Renamon, this time it's Sakuyamon vs Mega Lucario in the end.

@Kal Granted, but the paradox caused erases you from existence.

I wish that a new PMMM movie comes out soon (by my standards of soon) and is good (by my standards of good) and I live to see it.

@Zeed

Granted, but Mega Lucario will win in a stomp

I wish a phone with a decent autocorrect

@Monarch

Granted, but your favourite character will die at the beginning.

I wish I could imagine wishes faster

Back