• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Corrupt a Wish: VSB Edition

granted but your ships will never happen and feels train will hit you like a truck (like boruto's dad will die before son is born OVO)

Granted, but only with a suicide attack that doesn't scale to anyone.

I still wish for a decent autocorrect on my phone

Granted, but you have advisors and administrators who handle everything for you and make you into a figurehead

Granted, but you teleport to the ends of time every time you try.

I wish Monarch became a moron.

@Dot: Granted. You can now teleport to any location that's guaranteed to put your life at risk.

@Gargoyle: Granted, but your intelligence decreases as well.

I wish that every character I don't like has Bruce Willis level durability.

Granted, but they're all immeasurable, have infinite speed, have Mid Godly regen and start with the spear

Granted, but all other verses ever created are at least Star level.

I wish Mushoku Tensei light novels retconned the web novel ending so there can be a sequel with Rudeus as main.

Granted, but it's extremely censored to the point of ruining the entire thing

I wish for the 7-11 items in FE Echoes to be canon

Granted, but it's filled with for reasons above......

Wait....That doesn't need corruption...

I wish for scans of 2-C tempest appeared for me so I don't have to look for them when I get home

Granted,but they will be debunked by everyone in the thread.

I wish sonic to be the fastest no 4-D character in history.

Granted, but now you're broke and homeless.

I wish for details surrounding the next Madoka Magica movie.

@Bre8k Granted, but the franchise is permanently dead.

I wish for a big thicc dictionary.

Granted, but all it has is an extremely long definition of "Thicc" that takes up the entire dictionary

I wish for a slice of pizza

Back