• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Corrupt a Wish: VSB Edition

ALRF said:
Granted, but the universe that imploded is your waifu universe.

I wish for no one to reply to me
they're with spinne so meh he fixes it for me

Then it isn't granted... @TheNeolancer.

However, again, ALRF's wish is granted, but he instead gets people snidely talking about him behind his back without ever actually replying to him

Granted, but they would be deleted again :>

I wish for no wish.

I wish for Kishuna (Fire Emblem) to actually be able to attack and have official artwork so I can make his profile

Granted, but nobody scales and all of his other feats are outliers

I wish for Intelligent Systems to confirm that Priam is canon so I can scale him to Ike

Okay then. Let me continue.

Okay he is canon. But his feats are outliers.

I wish for anyone on Vice Captain level and up in Bleach to be planet level and for anyone on Captain level and up to be Star level.

Granted but they can't use that level of power without tripping and blowing themselves up.

I wish I don't get ninja'd.

Granted, but they are shit tier pizza.

I do not wish for more wish.

It will be but it will be stomped by every 2-A.

I wish to know who invented the ovo

Granted, but you're the size of an amoeba.

I wish I was living life like a rom-com harem protagonist without the painful tsundere stuff.

Gemmysaur said:
Granted, but you're the size of an amoeba.

I wish I was living life like a rom-com harem protagonist without the painful tsundere stuff.
Yes, then you shall become extremely dense and never tap any of them.

But I do!

I wish Reinhard wasn't so slow that basically anyone with an ability that can kill wins without speed Equal.

Granted, Reinhard loses all his haxx and has the physical capacity of a cheesburger.

I wish people were more active in this thread.

That's the key of hax, either be fast yourself, have an ability to compensate, or both.

Unfortunately Reinhard has the worst. If you have an ability that can take the win, and great speed, you can beat Reinhard even with a lack of hax.

Such as Belial Aensland

Granted, but the Boss Baby is only a Tier 0 from a certain point of view.

I wish Corrupt a Wish was played more coherently in this thread.

Granted, but it's only a slight difference

I wish to save the world with a children's game

i wish for not being dense for girls and as well as not having sh*t luck

@JSW granted, but it has to be Cheetamen from Action 52.

@Red granted, but girls don't know you exist and you have piss poor luck instead.

Back