• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Corrupt a Wish Round II

yes,

@JSW granted, but they dont give you the hax you would think you get, instead, you get useless hax such as hunger manipulation (only on yourself), and negation used on yourself

Hungers manipulation on your self? Definition of hunger The physical need for food. So you wouldn't need to eat or drink any more

I mean....I can negate stuff from myself and manipulate my own hunger.....that's pretty neat actually

Granted, but the mouth of the bottle has every disease and poison known to man on it, and none will counter one another.

I wish I could switch places with a version of myself from a different world of my choosing, each of which would be rated based on how well my life there had gone and would go.

Granted, but you can only do it once and a few moments later a being free of fate and predestination appears to screw you and your world over

I wish for $1,000,000,000 in my bank account that will not be robbed, taxed or otherwise reduced from its initial amount except via me withdrawing cash and/or using it to pay for things.

Granted. You get a Clothes Stand. Except it is a miniature clothes stand, and is too small to be of any use.

I wish my bank account was opened again and all my money was still there.

@Homu except my initial wish stated that my money will not be robbed, taxed or otherwise reduced from its initial amount except via me withdrawing cash and/or using it to pay for things. So Ultron can't do that

@Meosos granted but you die instantly (I don't know what to do)

@Dat Dot Granted, but you have to pay him twice the amount back

@Monarch Laciel All I wanted was about tree fiddy, why do I have to die ?

@Meosos,Why do I have to pay him back? so stingy...

I wish I have enough money to share it to the rest of the world.

Granted. But by doing so, the money you share with the world becomes worth nothing (since there is too much) and creates an economic crisis all over the world

Oh neat. That means i can create light when the electricity is off and plenty more efficent purposes.

I wish i were a expert musician.

@Overlord Granted, But he turns you into atoms and destroys them completely.

Granted, but in the process of mastery, you gain the Midas touch. If you think this is a good thing, you haven't read the legend.

Granted, but I simply gain the abstract title of "a speck of dirt" and continue the rest of my life as normal.

Back