• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Corrupt a Wish Round II

Fllflourine

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
The predecessor for newcomers/anyone who doesn't know how this game works

Now I shall start over from the beginning.

I wish that I had a good internet connection.

Granted, but you only can use internet for one minute a week.

I wish big bang never happened.

granted but now the universe as we know it ceases to exist ,including you. I wish for Nue from Touhou to be the main character.

Granted, but only for a single stage.

I wish for my favorite fanworks to have more recognition.

Granted but the most toxic of fanbases are the ones to do so.

8-A AP feat that scales to all notable jojo characters that isn't an outlier and takes place in the main jojo canon.

granted but they are only able to do this feat while slowing themselves down to peakhuman at best.

Granted, he stays planet though since mountain busting is something hes already capable of busting mohntains with his planet ap and ya didn't specify Just mountain

Technically, he said "Mountain Level", not just destroy a mountain. Mountain Level implies 7-A and a 7-A character is not a 5-A character so you, sir, are wrong.

I wish for the pain of existence to end

Monarch Laciel said:
I wish for the pain of existence to end
Granted, but you never specified whose pain of existence, so now your favorite fictional character doesn't exist.

I wish all flat Earthers were 2D and couldn't interact with our reality.

Granted but now everything else including the earth is flat except for you and one other person to account for the plural but then you die in the vacuum. Failed to give proper context for the word our.

I wish people didn't think Goku's base was universal.

Granted, but people think Goku is multiversal instead.

I wish yhwach is 2-C via his statement. ovo

Granted, but the fanbase is worse than FNAF's and Undertale's put together

I wish for JJBA to consistently be 8-A, without slowing themselves down, exploding, or giving themselves any form of weakness (there ya go)

Granted but when they do this there enemy insteadly becomes immune to all hax and tier 2 and Omnipresent never said that the opponents couldn't be buffed.

Okey, but we're keeping the MFTL speeds so it's imposible to find a match for them regardless.

I wish Eli Shane got a little more recognition.

i wish i could control time so i could not let NewestFighter being blocked and just kick the admins ass before they do it to NewestFighter

Granted but when you return to the present you find you are your own father and Newest never existed in the first place

... You bastard.

Well, I'll be just fine with that, but Simon doesn't scale to Anti-Spiral because he didn't actually kill him.

i wish i could have time manipulation to not let NewestFighter being blocked and that i could just kick the admins before they kick NewestFighter

oh... well, atleast that wont happen, otherwise im already melted from the core, so your fact/my so called ruined wish isnt even ruined, since i still exist

Granted, but they're low quality and get deleted after a day

I wish for a Nintendo Switch

Okey, but it's too dang heavy for you to wield properly.

Back