• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Corrupt a Wish Round II

I wish the Fire Emblem verse was equal in strength to the Final Fantasy verse. (FE High Tiers = FF High Tiers and vice versa, Apply this to a larger scale.)

Granted, but it's good by my standards

I wish I had the 365th post in this thread.

Granted, but you only learn it by practising it on yourself, so by the time you've mastered it you are missing most body parts

Granted, but you also lose all memories in him and interest in him, so even though you "could" help him, you don't.

No one making them is part of the corruption

Also, that kinda sounds like the "unconnected negative tacked on" J-Man

I wish you weren't hypocritical

I wish I have power to change the world for a better place, where everyone can smile and enjoy a peaceful life for the rest of their lives.

Granted, but to do so the device/power mind-controls all people and forcibly distort their faces to make them smile, while they desperately try to break free from the control imposed upon them.

Monarch Laciel said:
you mean "everyone else"
Or else the wish wasn't granted, as J-Man counts as a part of everyone

yes, also including him, a spell would be used on everyone, even him to be hypocritical

Then you haven't actuallly granted my wish at all. My wish was that he would not be hypocritical, but your "corruption" kept him as hypocritical while also making everyone else hypocritical, hence you haven't actually granted my wish

Back