• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Corrupt a Wish Round II

I wish for my best friend's wish to come true and he wished for Monarch's wish to come true even through Monarch wished for Overlord's wish to come true who didn't wish for anything in the slightest.

I wish i still have the strength of my real life self, Just the only difference is that i have reality warping which doesn't affect my physical strength and i can't change my strength either. But i can do just about everything else.

Granted, but you didn't specify who is your best friend, so I'll assume it was my previous wish.

I wish that I had a 2-meter tall chocolate cake. I won't have to share it with anyone, it isn't rotting nor close to start doing so. It's incredibly tasty, as well.

@Turbo granted, but it's completely out of control, and "just about everything else" means you use any type of reality warping that exists, but only in ways detrimental or harmful to you or those you care about, or helpful to those you hater who dislike you.

Granted, you gained that title when you built a puzzle room too hard to ever be completed and trapped yourself in it. You can not escape.

I wish the world was a hypercube.

Granted, but the comprehension drives us all insane

I wish the Darkest Dungeon was a real place (but all the nasties were confined within)

Granted, anyone who another person has ever considered "nasty" is also confined within.

I wish there was a good series set in a world inside of a 0 dimensional point.

Granted, but it only works when I feel like it should work

I wish that the Streetpass chapters in Awakening were actually logically placed into the story

TurboTriangle601 said:
I wish rainbows made everybody expect for me weep tears.
Alright, when there is a rainbow, everyone expects you to weep tears. And they get incredibly angry when you don't.

I still wish there was a good series set in a world inside of a 0 dimensional point.

@Blahblah

Granted but it's only good for the characters. The entire story is completely boring.

I wish for the best antivirus possible, One that will annihilate every slight twinge of imperfection. No viruses, No tiny bit of insecurity, No nothing.

wish granted, but now that everybody is a royal, the title loses meaning

i wish that every rainbow was a double rainbow

TurboTriangle601 said:
@Neo
Granted but it turns into a 4Kids dub.

I wish Jaco was at least Mid-Class Saiyan tier.
A.) How the hell does a video game become a 4kids dub?

B.) Granted but he still doesn't get natural flight.

Back