• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Corrupt a Wish Round II

Didn't say I wanted to go to valhalla specifically, but that's clever.

I wish for exactly two dollars. And they're real dollars, not fake, nor dirty, nor ripped. They're in a perfectly good state.

Granted, but it causes the big bang to be re-ignited, destroying everything and creating a new universe.

I wish for 10 tons of gold from a witch

@Monarch

Granted but it's a witch indeed. The gold slowly and gradually turns you into a extremely greedy individual and then eventually you turn into a piece of gold yourself, Eventually your best friend goes to the bank and then you and the 10 tons of gold are trapped forever. Then they and you are eventually incinerated in unknown circumstances.

@Monarch

Granted but a thief steals the 100 tons of gold while you are sleeping.

I wish i could clone myself however i please if i am near death. And even if i have a disease the clone would be in mint condition as the cloning machine will clone myself at my prime at default.

TurboTriangle601 said:
@Monarch

Granted but a thief steals the 100 tons of gold while you are sleeping.

I wish i could clone myself however i please if i am near death. And even if i have a disease the clone would be in mint condition as the cloning machine will clone myself at my prime at default.
Right now I'm just imagining a petty thief sneaking into monarch's house with one of those sacks, and finding 100 tons of gold.

Edit: whoops, forgot to grant the wish.

The cloning machine goes haywire and starts spamming out perfect condition clones of you that absolutely want to kill every other clone of you and you yourself, by the dozen. You die being torn apart one bite of flesh at a time, as your bones snap and you feel the most excruciating pain imaginable to even the darkest minds.

Also the cloning process gives you a light cold.

Back