• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Corrupt a Wish Round II

Granted, but you will have to fight Musashi Miyamoto as a passing test.

I wish I had a golden gun that shot diamond bullets, and that I always had the money to pay for them.

Then it isn't chocolate ice-cream, which was exactly what he specififed.

Granted, but it melts before you can eat it.

I wish that this suddenly turned into a second "You can only talk in pics/gifs" thread but wish themed.

Wish granted, you are now trapped in the center of the core for all eternity, additionally you still feel all the pain you would feel from harm and your sense of pain was amplified 1millin fold, you just can't have your body destroyed or die.

Monarch Laciel said:
Then it isn't chocolate ice-cream, which was exactly what he specififed.
Granted, but it melts before you can eat it.

poop is the same color of chocolate, the reason i find chocolate disgusting,

I wish there were one planet of life per solar system.

For good measure we have finally discovered interstellar travel and so do maybe some or most of them.

@Battle

Well you are still technically a human person on your fancy little Gateway computer pretending to be a monster.

So if i have to believe you you are probably a half-breed.

no, im not a human, if i was, how come i can still see snow outside, even when its summer, oh wait, i cannot tell if it is

and i got hax ok, dont even think calling me some haxless human

Back