• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Corrupt a Wish Round II

i wish all my wishes become incorruptible and can all come true no matter what forever (i changed some things OVO)

you still cheated and someone has to do something about it -;)

Alright, Round two.

Granted but you can't make wishes because in real life, Wishes have at least some minor consequences.

granted, but now people never respond to your posts/threads.

i wish i could ninja anyone.

Granted, but the paradox caused by our conflicting wishes ascends us both to Hadou God level where we fight to the death over the Throne

Granted, but a bunch of really shitty graffiti artists come by every day and draw shitty graffiti over other people's nice graffiti

Granted, but the paradox caused by the conflicting terms of "exactly the same" and "no salt whatsoever" creates a black hole which destroys the universe

Granted, but the massive changes to the ecosystem cause the extinction of almost all life, both plants and animals

@J-Man, granted, but it is by my definition of truth

@Turbo what the hell is spicewater?

Also, granted, but because you said they "naturally" adapt, they still die because natural adaptation takes several generations, and all lifeforms still die

@J-Man Granted, but it is granted in such a way that you have now gained my mindset, and thus my definition of truth is still technically your definition of truth

Granted, but due to the sudden difference, there are thousands of miscommunication errors across the world that cumulate in a nuclear armageddon

Graned but we all get thrown off into the vacuum of space and flash frozen / popped by lack of atmosphere / roasted by the sun's radiation

Why do you keep doing this Blah? You know what is going to happen. Its like you want everyone to die. Like an Assassin or something. Speaking of which...

Monarch Laciel said:
Why do you keep doing this Blah? You know what is going to happen. Its like you want everyone to die. Like an Assassin or something. Speaking of which...
Getting in character for this weekend when I should have time to respond there.

Back