• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Corrupt a Wish Round II

I wish Marvel sold the comic rights of there characters to D.C and that marvel studios got the rights to all marvel characters and had a crossover with the D.C.S.U

Darkmon cns said:
I wish Marvel sold the comic rights of there characters to D.C and that marvel studios got the rights to all marvel characters and had a crossover with the D.C.S.U
Granted but it's a shit movie.

Okey, but that's a paradox and you've killed everyone.

Okey, but a rocket ship with a british guy and his dog crashes into your house on the way back from the moon.

granted, but first thing you eat with that sandwich is peppered with polonium

i wish we were all 1-a gods.

Granted, but we all are weaker than any other 1-A character (e.g. Nyarlathotep, Akuto Sai, Dajouji Kurou, and Ren Fuji) and they all hate us

I wish that I was a famous voice actor

Granted but you now can never leave your home because very rich fans of you have money on your head to kidnap you and use you as a slave. (( originally I was going to say the fans would approach you in swarms but then I thought you might like that because of how many fans you would have))

Well this thread seems to have skyrocketed after i'm gone.

I wish, for a experimental scenario that the fictional characters are real and we are the fictional characters. (Fiction is 3D while reality is 2D.)

i wish my wish is incorruptible and can all come true no matter what forever

Granted, but it only applies to that one wish because you used the singular term "wish" and because you didn't wish for anything else you don't get anything else. Nor did you wish for it to apply to anyone else's wish.

At least 8-A durability feat that scales to all notable jojo characters that isn't an outlier, takes place in the main jojo canon and doesn't change their current statistics in anyway while it is being applied and is constant, done without outside help of any kind but rather can be done through their own natural durability and is constantly at that tier.

^ Banned for being "that guy" who tries to make his wish infalliable. Oh wait wrong thread

Granted, but the entire JJBA franchise and all spin offs, whether canon or non-canon are immediately erased from all records, including human memory, and the person who came up with it originally dies.

When writing that, I knew full well that the response would be a well now it doesnt exist.

But that's not a corruption of my wish, it doesn't take any verbal mistakes I made and turns them against me.

Plus I'm still waiting for my other wish to be granted ovo

But... it does still exist. It just has no records anymore.

But alright then, I'll give you a proper corruption:

Granted, but "notable characters" is by the standards of someone who only considers Suzi Q to be notable, and it doesn't scale to the Pillar Men or Joseph/Caesar because he only used possession hax and they only used Hamon hax

Okey, but an angry Omnipotent comes in and overwrites it's incorruptablity.

Okey, but the frequency of you using "Wish" in one sentince causes a black hole to swallow Earth as soon as the wish is carried out.

Okey, but a bunch of 6th dimensional beings inslave the human race.

Okey, but us all actually survives and suffers brain damage, making him infinitely more annoying.

Back