• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Corrupt a Wish Round II

Okey, but that money was stolen from someone else, and then handed to you to cover it up.

Okey, but it will sell just as well as the virtual boy.

Granted but it turns into a incomprehensible mess of outliers, pis and way, way more rivaling H.P Lovecraft and far beyond to the point that every single comic fan stops reading both companies comics and they both go bankrupt because of all the unneccessary effort and ambition put into it.

I wish for a burrito.

TurboTriangle601 said:
Granted but it turns into a incomprehensible mess of outliers, pis and way, way more
Sad part is that that's actually what DC vs. Marvel Comics turned out to be.

Since it was a character vs. another character, but whoever won the match was fan voted.

Well, the burrito isn't the one you've ordered. Even if you order the one you absolutely loath to cheat the system, your burrito will not be your taste in one way or another.

But my wish was already granted though.... Which is why I froze.

@Anoni

That's actually pretty clever. Touche.

I wish every planet and star doubled in size and the earth and the sun are double the distance to prevent early destruction.

Okey, but it has a 90% Mortality rate, since it's unstable experimental technology.

I wish I was the greatest RPG Maker designer, programmer, artist, gamer and everything in it ever.

Granted but it's only for RPG Maker 2000.

I wish for the end of humanity and for Bacteriophages to take over.

Granted, but you then wake up and it was all a dream

I wish Gilgamesh vs Marth was fair

Granted but Gilgamesh is nerfed to the extreme and is now a chew toy for the FF verse.

If it isn't "fair" it could be barely fair. Gilgamesh has weak hax which is a inch better then Marth's but that's it. And circumstances which made it be very, very close to unfair.

I wish the events that occurred on June 21, 2014 were replaced by something that would lead me to what I consider the best possible outcome of my life.

Darkmon cns said:
fights that destroy city's and stuff
Granted but you have to pay 250,000,000,000 dollars because of the damage and gentle tapping someone is enough for you to visit that someone in the graveyard.

Ye done goofed.

Noooooooooooooooooooo ( continued for infinity) oooooooooooooooo (wait it already went for infinity how is it still going?) oooooooooooooo ( oh I see it has gone for infinity squared squared now)

Back