• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Copy X would take it in my eyes, he was built to be he perfect copy of X and is only slightly weaker as said by Zero, X was able to consitantly beat Sigma and Copy X almostt killed a Zero stronger than the one who beat Sigma, so i'd give it to Copy X

Kerraid12 said:
Copy X would take it in my eyes, he was built to be he perfect copy of X and is only slightly weaker as said by Zero, X was able to consitantly beat Sigma and Copy X almostt killed a Zero stronger than the one who beat Sigma, so i'd give it to Copy X

Given the fact his age and he does not have much combat experience, Copy X's power level should be the same as X during the first games. I mean, he should be at most as strong as X during the events of mmx2 or even earlier. If this is the case, sigma would win without much difficulty, since mmx8's Sigma is certainly much stronger than X at this time. And copy X is not only "slightly weaker", the fight makes it clear that the battle was almost a stomps in zero favor and the same makes it clear that copy X is much weaker than the original one.

Given the fact his age and he does not have much combat experience, Copy X's power level should be the same as X during the first games. I mean, he should be at most as strong as X during the events of mmx2 or even earlier. If this is the case, sigma would win without much difficulty, since mmx8's Sigma is certainly much stronger than X at this time. And copy X is not only "slightly weaker", the fight makes it clear that the battle was almost a stomps in zero favor and the same makes it clear that copy X is much weaker than the original one.

Thanks for your response but I disagree, Copy X is based off of X during the Elf Wars which is post Megaman X 8. No way he'd be as strong as Megaman X in X1 X's base got stronger and stronger and canonicaly X never needed any extra armour to beat any of Sigma's forms. And also X8 Sigma is pretty weak, like he's literally put together by scraps, Copy X with both his forms would easily beat that Signa. Also Zero said what he said to demoralise Copy X in his dying moments because of how evil he was, so I don't think Copy X is a lot weaker than X or that Zero "stomps" hell Zero struggled with the Guardians who are all weaker than Copy X so I still think he takes it

@Kerraid12

-This does not make sense, X during the elf war had over 100 years of combat experience, while the other being at most 6 and his profile makes it clear he dont have combat experience.

-To say that X can defeat sigma in its base form is like saying that base X is as strong as zero, since the latter dont have armors and has always fought equals against Sigma and almost died in mm x 5. Not to mention that during the X5 opening we see him wearing some of his armor to fight some foes.

-And how did Zero have difficulty against the guardians if Omega in his first form form and without being fused with the dark elf manages to defeat all with ease? Zero defeated omega at his best, which would absolutely shit stomp on the guardians.

Zero personality is not the likes that lies just to demoralise his opponents, he was honest about copy x.

-Sigma is always evolving. In mmx8 he was able to handle the trio alone and almost killed Axl. He would not be so dumb as to face the three if he was as weak as you say

@Beamgc

I wasn't using the Elf Wars argument to say Copy X has better experience, I'm using it to point out that at that Copy X is meant to be a copy of that X, and X who's base got stronger game to game, So a Copy X based on a Elf Wars X would be far stronger than X in X like you claimed earlier. So Copy D even in vase is far stronger than X 1 X.

I'm not saying it's always the case I'm saying it's possible, yell if you count day of Sigma X in base held his own and even scarred Sigma.

In Zero 1. All the guardians nearly beat Zero, And Omega is stronger than Zero 1 Zero, Zero got stronger and upgrades in between games. So Omega bearing the guardians easily does disprove my point about them nearly beating Zero in Z1 and Copy X being stronger than all of them and nearly bearing Zero, who by your own omission is equal to Sigma, and Z1 Zero is stronger than that Zero.

Zero always says something to his opponents at the end of his fights usually says stuff that gets them made like with Dragoon or Sigma, mocking their evil ideals. So Zero doing the same to Copy X (an evil tyrant who firmly believes he's as good as the original X) which is why Zero said it. Plus put yourself in Zeros shoes he's fighting a person who inpressonated his best friend and has killed thousands of inconcents, wouldn't you want to get back st him for all of his evil actions. Also Ceil and the members of the resistance, people who knew X during his prime in the Elf Wars, they all say Copy X is near equal to X so I trust their view more than Zeros, who is most likely doing it to antagonise him.

And did you see his body in X8 he was put together by scraps and at the point of X8 the newest line of reploids were too advanced to be effected by Sigma's virus, they actively have to let hhim influence him. And Axl is weaker than X and Zero, beating him doesn't make him stronger than Copy X. And Sigma is cocky and revenge hungry in X8, so of course he'd try and take them on.

Kerraid12

He is a perfect copy based on X's DNA, so he should be born as X was born. If he was created based on post-war X or not, it doesnt really matter, because becoming strong do not change your Dna. Hell, your argument is like saying that if goku get cloned, that copy would have a body as strong as from the beginning. We all know the sayan guy born weak and got stronger just like x did.

Yeah, its already disproved since nothing implies that immense gape of power between Z1 and Z3, to the point that Zero cant even beat omega in its first form. All speeches from resistance and whatever do not refer to his power. That was not mocking and here we have a more serious, Stoic Zero and less provocative than his past self due to his amnesia. You should not even use mmx events to begin with.

That was his body after being fcked, thats why looks like scraps. And I'm not just talking about Axl, any character of the three you start the fight will be almost killed by sigma being necessary to be saved by another one.

And going into the fight, I'm not sure if copy x would be able to resist the sigma virus, since it did not go through the same system analysis process that X had to go through for 100 years

Back