• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Controversy time! Who do you think is the most overrated verse in terms of strength.

now hold on a second, i never said the games were bad, just that the series is pretty niche 👀

that and the profiles are honestly wanked out of their ******* minds lol

Oh yeah, Castlevania is also extremely wanked.

The infinite speed relies on a single feat in the whole series that's very vague and very easily to argue as an outlier either way, the so-called passives aren't that good and even a random girl wasn't immediately obliterated by being in Drac's Castle, the tiers could probably use better proof, etc.

I'm gonna try to make a case for Low 1-A celestial foundations at some point. Then we get 1-A+ Yogiri.

giphy.gif

Mario is 4-A at best without amps and 2-B is out of the question via being an amp for an entirely separate character.

DBH and Maou Gakuin get way too much leniency on some of their hax, having looked into them myself.

And finally, there's Touhou, which is so hilariously overwanked that whoever is responsible for all those buffs should be publicly executed.
lets downgrade Misfit back down to 2-B

Back