• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Continuing Devilman Revision: High-Godly and Higher-Dimensions

ShiroyashaGinSan

VS Battles
Retired
High-Godly Regenerationn and type 9

They are restored after a full reset/erase of the universe:

In Violence Jack, Satan has fully recovered from the erasures of the old universe

In Devilman Crybaby, Jenny mentions that Satan is still weak after a previous battle with God (when God creating a new reality, his completely rewrites the space and time of the universe)

Space and time in the Devilman universe, includes the material world as well as the Heavens (God realm) and the Hell, which includes its own dimension, Underworld (Hades realm) and they all exist simultaneously as independent universes (that confirmed several times) created by God (except to the world of Hades)

Hades is also able to recreate the universe, as he directly stated to Akira, in exchange for a deal - Devilman will kill his worst enemy, and Hades will recreate the old world and will not erase the existence of Miki Hades made a deal because he was very weak having spent the greater part of his power to restore the essence of his wife and he needed to urgently restore their own reality in which the souls of the dead arrive after death Given that God's abilities span the entire universe, and he is able to harm Satan, that the ability of demons to recover after the creation of a new universe is justified.

Note: Even after the erasure of existence, demons can exist as a pure will. Also only in the material world they limited by the body (which are possessed), and their real form can be restored even after erasure of existence of universe.

The demons' will is not mind, soul or consciousness - it is something that exists outside of the ordinary three-dimensional universe as they experience it every time. In addition, God erases all aspects of the existing universe, so the word survive here is not very suitable - they completely disappear in the process, which means the need to recover not just from the mind but from a completely different level (absolutely all physical bodies are only the embodiments in the case of Satan, and possessed people, in the case of demons, and even the weakest demons, whose strength does not exceed the wall, recover from it every time). Demons' recover after their existence is erased, alongside the reality that they are present within (3-D) that exists up to they own dimensional level (4-D). After all, God erases it all. Also God is High 2-A because there's 5-D space in DS and he's creator. He wanted to erase it. He couldn't.

Also there's discussion about Regenerating from your will, which is at 5-D is type 9. I'm neutral on this one.

http://s3.mkklcdnv2.com/************/d1/devilman_lady/vol15_chapter_1_the_gap_in_time/18.jpg

https://www.***********.net/devilman-tai-yami-no-teiou/11/27

Devilman Saga is basically alternate timeline so the 5-D statement below is valid. If the 5-D space is there, it's likely made by God, because he's always portrayed as the one created all of the Devilman Verse.

Higher-Dimensional Manipulation and Range
[1]

[2]

[3]

In my opinion, this is Higher-Dimensional Manipulation. It's breaking barrier between higher dimensions to flood the dimension with Higher-Dimensional matter, colliding the universe with 5-D in the process. And because his ability reached 5-D and he's also came from 5-D space traveled to natural Universe. This should give him High Multiversal+ Range.

And no, this doesn't give him Low 2-C or High 2-A. It's Yhwach effect. He's just involuntarily contributing in the destruction. Also being made up of 5-D matter shouldn't change the tier either, it's far too inconsistent. The best feat I can think of physically is threatening Los Angeles. Too much anti-feats.

Human Akira Res to Void, EE and RW
https://i.imgur.com/2Dmqbwg.png

https://i.imgur.com/pNaQVRx.png

Satan couldn't manipulate the world he created or turn into nothingness just because Jack is there in the world.

2-C, possibly High 2-A God tiers
Okay. The biggest part of this revision. Being comparable to God is the main reason why Satan and Devilman are Low 2-C. The problem is that God also created hell, which is another Universe outside of the material universe. That's what the focus of Mao Dante, going to the spiritual Universe aka hell. That is two Universe and blatant feat for 2-C.

But there's more. The cosmology blog pointed out that hell may be 5-D. Several statements from the doctor from Devilman Saga and Akira's statement in Devilman Lady supports that. Because it's possible, not definite, the tiering also need to mirror it. Hence it is possibly High 2-A.

Basically, God, Full-powered Satan, Devilman and Zenon should be 2-C, possibly High 2-A.

Human's Low-Mid
This is not really much, I just messed it up. Regenerating an arm is Low-Mid not High-Low. My bad when I was editing it.

Res to Mind for demons
http://************.com/chapter/devilman_lady/chapter_14.05

They're part of the human unconscious, being able to affect every single one of the humans actions. They should get res to mind because mindhaxing them is like mindhaxing all humans across past, present and future. Also the humans mind may be connected to the past destroyed universes, as Akira traveled creation before universe when traveling in Asuka's mind, looking like a space or Universe.

Also I just wanted to say, I want this fury of revisions to end eternally.

More background:http://s3.mkklcdnv2.com/************/d1/devilman_lady/vol15_chapter_1_the_gap_in_time/18.jpg

Again, God is High 2-A because of Devilman Saga. He couldn't do it.

I am fine with it all and as for God its best to wait for Devilman Saga to end so we can work on him.

a) Relevant Scans for all the points you made in the High-Godly Regen section would be nice.

b) I'm not too sure tbh. Tincan123 posted on my wall that the Devil Armor and Hell is 4D or even 5D but there's no concrete proof of that as the scans you posted suggests that the Dimensions exist side by side and not like how a 5D perceives a 4D. Hence why they refer to the Berlin Wall and they even talk about assimilation of one Universe with the other. While there might be a possibility that God is 5D, however so far I haven't seen a proper concrete scan of that. And even if God is 5D, Satan would too be 5D considering the scans I've seen so far says that he beat God initially although by unknown means.

IMO I'd suggest you guys to create a blog post explaining about the Cosmology of Devilman verse. You can then create a page for God and then you can revise Satan.

A) I already added it.

B) No, it's Higher-Dimensional matter flooding in dimensional space, that's all. Berlin Wall is just a metaphor, it could be anything. God created all of Devilman Verse and the 5-D space is there. Thus, he's High 2-A because he's the one who created it. Also the statement has no anti-feats at all.

A) That scan really doesn't explain anything. Its been used previously in other Devilman Revision threads to justify Demons' and Satan's existence as an Idea/Abstract Existence.

B) It doesn't state anywhere that it's "Higher-Dimensional matter flooding in dimensional space". Not only that, but it doesn't solidify on the Dimensional tiering as the scans itself says "I don't know whether or not that would be the fourth dimension or the fifth". On the contrary it implies that the Dimensions exist simultaneously seperated by a "Wall". Even if it is a 4D or 5D space, then the Universe too would be on the same Dimensional tier due to how the explanations describe them to be existing alongside each other.

But 5-D exists. They observed it and hypothesized it. And again, God created the everything. And who said that they're existing alongside one another? It's just saying that there's wall separating the dimensions.

I agree with 5-D and the qualitative superiority of God over the entire universe: probably in the physical universe he is no more than High 2-C while its high-dimensional body can be High 2-A. Again as Satan said in the original Devilma - he won but didn't destroy God.

Key words "Hypothesized". There's only a few hypothesis of the dimension being 4D or 5D but no confirmation or a solid statement. But let me give you the benefit of the doubt and say that it is 5D, however that'd only make the Universe similar to the dimension in Question. Here's some important quotes from the scans:-

"It's possible that our Dimension may be assimilated into another Dimension"

Well you can't assimilate a 4D into a 5D. It's absurd and it's like saying assimilating a 2D drawing into our 3D world which doesn't make any sense. Unless it's on the same tier aka assimilating a 5D into another 5D or a 3D object into another 3D object which makes complete sense.

"It's said that there is a wall that separates each Dimension from one another"

Pretty clearly indicating towards the Dimensional wall that separates the Universes/Dimensions. This is again confirmed by the "Berlin Wall" scan where the old man states about how two ideologies were separated from each other and if there were similar ideologies, then there would be no wall. In context it refers to the Universe as well as the other dimension and how they are separated from each other. The old man even mentions how matters of both dimensions are different and how a wall exists to separate them.

But like I said earlier, take your time to do a Cosmology Blog or Thread for Devilman verse with appropriate proofs. It'll make things way easy for upgrades.

Edit: You can also describe the verse mechanics and stuff in the thread/blog which would make the upgrades easy to do.

So Lancer45Man made a good point while reading my blog > That'd make Satan have Mid-Godly only as for High-Godly Satan's true form/will needs to be Destroyed along with the entire Devilmanverse. If Satan's true form/will exists outside of the Universe then he'd get Type 9 immortality

I think Type 9 immortality fits more the descreption then High-Godly Regen. seesing how we never God erase the 4-D or 5-D but only the 3-D universe. This could change because of Devilman Saga or Devilman G but for now Type 9 immortality makes more sense. of course this also counts for all Demons,

Edit also lets put this in the description of their fusionsim ( Able to fuse with any surrounding matter that is 3-D and even Higher Dimension like 4-D and 5-D because of Akuma Kishi and because of this statement from Claud Gillain (are 3-D is assimalated into a 4-D or even 5-D because of the Demon Armor.) This also makes their Transmutation even more broken then it normally should be.

Also fight are hard against Demons if oppenent show signs of different "pleasures" or fear.

Edit altought we could still debate the High-Goldy Regen because of fact that theirfights are in a Higher dimension and in Devilman Saga its highly hints at that so it would make sense to say that God did erase the Demons in their own Dimension but he cant get rid of their type 8 and type 9 immoratlity

Also, considering Jenny's statement in Devilman Saga, Amon not just mere demon, he is former God's angel, and in his own realm God among a Gods, so powerfull that he holds the title of "The Devil" among them. I think that's enough to give him the category of God, later.

Question should we put Violence Jack render in because the tier 7 is more based on his feats.

Edit also we can all pretty much agree on Higher-Dimensional Manipulation and maybe the Range because of my blog.

You can politely ask some staff members to comment here if you wish. Just avoid Matthew, Azathoth, and Ryukama, as I have already asked them quite a lot lately.

this seems to make sense on paper at least to me. Idk much doe just giving from what i can see

I think Type 9 immortality fits more the descreption then High-Godly Regen. seesing how we never God erase the 4-D or 5-D but only the 3-D universe. This could change because of Devilman Saga or Devilman G but for now Type 9 immortality makes more sense. of course this also counts for all Demons,

I still believe it's High-Godly than Type 9. Basanos before got upgrade to 1-A was True-Godly from Regenerating attacks from Lucifer who is at 1-A. The same principle should be applied here. Also wasn't that hell part of the reset as well? Because if it is, it's truly High-Godly. Destroying two universes is infinitely better than destroying one universe as far as my knowledge because of the 5-D axis stuff. And it's also considered as multiversal wipe no matter how small it is.

The Basanos survived an attack from a full powered Lucifer who is an Outerversal being. We can't apply that logic here as for High-Godly, the entirety of the Devilman Verse needs to Erased rather than Reset. Otherwise UKG would've gotten High-Godly too instead of Mid-Godly. Also, Satan/Demons would need to show Regen from erasure of the entire Dimensional structure of Devilman which can be high end 5D as they themselves are 5D beings in true form from what was shown.

To put it like this, Satan and Demons are 5D in their True Form. They Regen from 6D structure erasure, they get High-Godly. They Regen from multiple 5D structure erasure, they only get Mid-Godly and no High-Godly.

Destroyed then recreated is the Devilman version of the reset. Also destruction of the space-time continuum on a 3-D guys are High-Godly. It's same principle, when you took a destruction from higher being then you regenerated. It's the same thing. True-Godly or High-Godly doesn't matter.

Back