• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Connected Cartoon Universe and What This Means for Anne Boonchuy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. It has been years, and I have something to show you all

Hopefully, this will have to convince you that a connected cartoon verse, at least with GF, Amphibia, R&M, and TOH, is a possibility.
If the mods decide that possibility is true, then there is something we must discuss revolving around the ending of Amphibia.
We saw the god of the multiverse. Taking into account R&M, this is the being beyond the infinite number of inception/Shahrazad effects we see in that show. Also in that show, we see Rick and Jerry, unable to comprehend what could possibly be beyond this infinite. Anne comes face to face with it, survives, and later becomes its successor. This is starting to give me major 07th Expansion vibes. Like the video said, there are far too many nods between the four and a very similar ruleset for how the world works in all of them, on different scales depending on the show, season, or episode. Anne would have to be on par with the 07th Witches, the Outer Gods in Cthulhu, and maybe even the tulpae in Twin Peaks.

MY REACTION TO THIS INFORMATION:

IMG_2032.png

What is bro cooking? 😭

But fr, the fact this CRT has no scans or sources is an instant no. And we're not doing something like this based on a theory, without any official sources

Also the fact they're using unrelated verses here, even if this was 100% official, 07th, CM, and TP should be nowhere in this discussion, especially seeing as I know for a fact Twin Peaks is Live Action with special effects and CM is literally from the 1920s to 30s, which means there is literally ZERO reason to mention either when you're trying to connect cartoons.

Hello everyone. It has been years, and I have something to show you all

Hopefully, this will have to convince you that a connected cartoon verse, at least with GF, Amphibia, R&M, and TOH, is a possibility.
If the mods decide that possibility is true, then there is something we must discuss revolving around the ending of Amphibia.
We saw the god of the multiverse. Taking into account R&M, this is the being beyond the infinite number of inception/Shahrazad effects we see in that show. Also in that show, we see Rick and Jerry, unable to comprehend what could possibly be beyond this infinite. Anne comes face to face with it, survives, and later becomes its successor. This is starting to give me major 07th Expansion vibes. Like the video said, there are far too many nods between the four and a very similar ruleset for how the world works in all of them, on different scales depending on the show, season, or episode. Anne would have to be on par with the 07th Witches, the Outer Gods in Cthulhu, and maybe even the tulpae in Twin Peaks.

Goku>

Cartoon Network has more evidence of a connected universe than this and we dont accept it, theres no way this is getting approved

Honestly I can't remember most of the CN shit outside of Villainous shit lmfao

Back in the 90s up to the mid 2000s it was basically canon that all of the CN cartoons coexisted in one city, which was furthered by FusionFall

Even now theres multiple crossovers like the ones with Uncle Grandpa and OK KO that canonize at the very least a CN multiverse

Back in the 90s up to the mid 2000s it was basically canon that all of the CN cartoons coexisted in one city, which was furthered by FusionFall

Even now theres multiple crossovers like the ones with Uncle Grandpa and OK KO that canonize at the very least a CN multiverse
Neat.

And here we are with a live encounter with an Eliatopian on the forums. Eliatopians usually write the dumbest of things due to their terrible sense of awareness and frequent drinking of bleach. This is what happens when an Eliatopian posts a thread on a forum after he drinks 2 jugs of bleach.

Why is this thread still open? Has no one asked a mod to close this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back