• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Calamity Trio Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is good that Amphibia has profiles. The Calamity Trio (Anne Boonchuy, Sasha Waybright, Marcy Wu) has Calamity Form. However, there are some missing minor abilities and I will propose them. I'm not good at writing justifications so I do hope someone could help me in this too.

Cloth Manipulation: The transformation and detransformation supported by Calamity Stone's power changes the user's cloth. (S3E18)
Weapon Creation: The users of Calamity Stone's power could create energy weapons. (S3E18)

Also, maybe we could create a profile for Calamity Stones since the stones have their haxes too.

I suppose so, and I will put this in next CRT.

Anyway, do you have better idea in wording the justification above?

Cloth Manipulation: (When transforming, her appearance changes, granting new clothes. The clothes revert back when undone)

Weapon Creation: (Able to create weapons using energy)

How's this? It's a bit more straightforward.

Also, I believe the abilities section for Anne and Sashe should be split into Base and Calamity, since Marcy already has it and it's neater.

Cloth Manipulation: (When transforming, her appearance changes, granting new clothes. The clothes revert back when undone)

Weapon Creation: (Able to create weapons using energy)

How's this? It's a bit more straightforward.
Your description regarding Cloth Manipulation seems fine. I have a possibly better description of Weapon Creation:
Weapon Creation: With Calamity Gem's power, she can create energy constructs as weapons. (S3E18)

Also, I believe the abilities section for Anne and Sashe should be split into Base and Calamity, since Marcy already has it and it's neater.
The Marcy one is made by me and I'll do this to the rest two.

As the CRT requires the approval of at least a staff member, I'll have to wait.

I think that this seems uncontroversial to apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back