• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

confusion

uhh,I've read around on some other vs debating forums,and people were acting as if he was super powerful and stuff.Now,I'm not tryna devalue characters or what have you,but he's only building level? can someone explain to me what makes him so tough?

There is a very famous NLF for Itachi where he states that no one without a Mangekyou Sharingan can defeat him, so people take that literally and use it to say he can basically solo everyone because no one in fiction except a few Naruto characters have a Mangekyou Sharingan. There's also the statement of his Amaterasu being as hot as the sun, which is considered hyperbole but tbh it wouldnt actually be outside the Narutoverse's power at that point in time...

thanks for replying.did itachi ever get hit by anyone without a mangyeko sharingan before?,and about the amaterasu,did it like,kill every opponent it was used on or just melt everything it came into contact with,I mean,if its as hot as the sun,wouldn't that like really mess up some of the stuff in the surroundings,but I don't really know what kinds of effect it would have tbh

No idea, i know basically nothing about naruto other than ways people try to exaggerate it. From what i recall Amaterasu is supposed to be fire that cant be extinguished, even if its underwater. Fire as hot a the sun would only be Building to Multi-City Block level.

true,I mean having a main character thats 5-B at his strongest is pretty good imo,so I don't why they need to exaggerate in the first place :/.about the ameterasu,if it only tops out at MCB then I might end up making a thread about ben 10 vs itachi,it'd pretty interesting for sure,one more thing,even if the heat of the sun is that low,then how would its heat affect people,would things with above MCB level durability get burned/melted?

Because fanboyism, its the same reason people think an army of Naruto shadow clones could overwhelm and kill the Living Tribunal :/

Well, the problem is Amaterasu also ignores durability to an extent, and most of Itachi's power comes from his Mind hax. TBH i'd hold off on Naruto threads for the time being, there's a massive revision in the works and a lot of the non-major profiles are a mess.

Back