• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So if layered hax is simply.
Soul Destruction level 1 < Soul Destruction level 2.

What happens when a characters who's soul becomes more powerful stronger he is. Especially when its stated he can resist things he was susceptible to before due to him getting stronger.

If he already had resistance at soul power 5, what happens when he reaches soul power 500, or a number unquantifiably higher.

In situations like this i would assume we cant give him unconfirmed layers, but at the same time i feel like it would be very misleading and blatantly untrue to say his soul can be destroyed by someone who's weaker just because they have an extra layer.

It makes sense when I think about it in game mechanics, but in a lot of battle shonen verses where they have the main power source amping everything all around (abilities and resistances) I feel as tho the layering method is very illogical.

Back