• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Tekken profiles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man from Shadow said:
I said by what is canon in my comment. You can see he was destroyed by Tekken force. I haven't played Tekken 6, however Jack 6 was capable of doing what an army of Jack 5s couldn't. And that could've been used as hyperbole. Exactly, so it is canon despite people claiming it wasn't confrimed.
Tekken 6-Tekken Force is canon because Lee Chaolan Tekken 7 description says that he had Alisa repaired in time and removed some of the command system the Mishima Zaibatsu implanted on Dr. Boskonovitch's robot that was exclusively commanded by Jin. He remained a supporter of his brother Lars, even when Heihachi return to claim Zaibatsu.

Tekken isn't a franchise that upgrades or differentiates in the ability of its characters even in its respective spin-offs with the exception of the Mishima peeps.

I don't believe Tekken 7 is going to drastically change this, but I could be wrong, so like... At the end of the day composite profiles seem like an unneeded gesture, but I could be wrong.

As for canon/non-canon, I think non-canon feats are acceptable if they don't seem to exceed the scope of the character's abilities within the canon, but meh. Be careful.

Dark649 said:
I disagree, is it hard to wait for Akuma Tekken 7 feats and then scale the verse.
Strongly feeling this sentiment as well, but I do agree that we need some buffs here. The Devils should be 7-B at least and I feel that some characters should not scale to the Mishimas and therefore not be 7-C

Can someone actually post some Tekken feats here (with sources), because their profiles are mostly filled with circular powerscaling.

Gwynbleiddd said:
Can someone actually post some Tekken feats here (with sources), because their profiles are mostly filled with circular powerscaling.

here here here here here here here here here here

i got more but i am a bit busy at the moment,also with tekken 7 they showed many trailers and lot of stuff needs revised about the verse,a LOT has to be checked again,they are way higher than listed,no one cares to do anything for that

Okay. Thanks. I would also appreciate help with fixing the pages.

Since Tekken 7 will connect all the pieces i will make a thread about Tekken.

The fights and the trailers are good for the power-scaling of the verse. Jimpachi and Azazel statements of destroying the world are better to be not be considered as they were defeated by base Jin. I would like a calc of Tekken 3 Gun Jack ending, Tekken 5 intro explosion [Tekken 7 shows more details about that event], Fang Tekken 6 ending feat, Kazuya destroying buildings with his laser and Lars dodging projectiles.

Well the game is only a little over a month away, so now I guess it's reasonable to say "Wait for Tekken 7" Unlike... 5 whole months ago when I made this thread lmao.

So we should keep all these things in mind and hang on to them when the game comes out.

Dark649 said:
Since Tekken 7 will connect all the pieces i will make a thread about Tekken.
The fights and the trailers are good for the power-scaling of the verse. Jimpachi and Azazel statements of destroying the world are better to be not be considered as they were defeated by base Jin. I would like a calc of Tekken 3 Gun Jack ending, Tekken 5 intro explosion [Tekken 7 shows more details about that event], Fang Tekken 6 ending feat, Kazuya destroying buildings with his laser and Lars dodging projectiles.
why their statements about the world being destroyed shouldnt be considered though?Soul Calibur has statements about such things and on their pages they got it included,Mortal Kombat also has many stuff about world destruction and they have it included too,why when its about Tekken they arent allowed to have such?this seems unfair honestly

Soul Calibur has Algol, a characters capable of creating planets. Mortal Kombat has Shinnok [Who restructured the entitre Netherrealm], Blaze and the other elder gods that are capable of destroying the planet. Tekkén has Jimpachi and Azazel, which were hyped by the trailers and statements to capable of destroying the planet and above, but they never displayed nor reached that high level of destruction according to the canon story.

Dark649 said:
Soul Calibur has Algol, a characters capable of creating planets. Mortal Kombat has Shinnok [Who restructured the entitre Netherrealm], Blaze and the other elder gods that are capable of destroying the planet. Tekkén has Jimpachi and Azazel, which were hyped by the trailers and statements to capable of destroying the planet and above, but they never displayed nor reached that high level of destruction according to the canon story. I've been saying for the longest time that the verse is more powerful than listed.
Well when it comes to Jinpachi, yeah it's probably best not to consider him planet level in the state where everyone beats him. Especially since if you get a Game Over, it shows him reaching a final transformation which could be the more powerful planet destroying one.

In the case of Azazel though... the entire plot revolved around it, Zafina's prophecy stated it, and several characters flat out stated it. Jin was waiting for Azazel so he could beat him right when he came out so he wouldn't have time to do any damage. That was his whole scheme. Plus Jin fights Golden Azazel, the transformation stronger and different than the one Lars fought. Plus Jin can use many of his devil gene powers in base form. That would also explain the purple aura that surrounded him which was strong enough to deflect Azazel's lasers. He was using his Devil Gene powers, not his base powers.

They even say it again in Tekken 7 here at 7:26 Warning: Spoilers

The Devil Gene has also been stated to be a planetary threat both in and out of canon. Jin says it himself in Blood Vengeance, and Wang says it in Tekken 6.

In a Tekken 7 clip, it finally confirms that Jin has far surpassed Kazuya. Explaining how he defeats him all the time and would make sense for Jin to be stronger, even enough to beat Azazel. The clip was uploaded by KingJae but has since been removed. You'll see what I mean when the game comes out though, until then you'll just have to take my word for it.

Also the reason the verse is so rounded and everyone scaled to each other is thanks to the JACK robots and Tekken 6's scenario campaign. The JACK robots are the grunts of the verse. EVERYONE can beat them. Sweet little Ling Xiaoyu even did it in the Tekken 5 DR intro. So everything JACK's can do, everyone else can do better... including Lars.... whom just about EVERYONE fought in Tekken 6's scenario campaign. So whatever you see a JACK robot do, that's a low-point in the verse and it only gets stronger from there.

It's unlike MK where it's like okay, Ermac scales to this guy who scales to this guy who scales to this guy who scales to this guy who scales to.... and that's why he's this level even though he's barely shown any feats close to it! In Tekken, it's everyone fought Lars who has defeated many powerful JACK robots! Thus everyone scales to JACK's.

The Devils [Kazumi, Kazuya and Jin], True Ogre, Jimpachi and Golden Azazel were deemed as a planetary threats in various sources, but it never said that they can casually bust the planet, just that they can likely ruin it in a short amount of time. The funny thing is that [Spoilers] Heihachi defeated Devil Kazumi and later Devil Kazuya, but wanted Ogre blood to become stronger.

Dark649 said:
The Devils [Kazumi, Kazuya and Jin], True Ogre, Jimpachi and Golden Azazel were deemed as a planetary threats in various sources, but it never said that they can casually bust the planet, just that they can likely ruin it in a short amount of time. The funny thing is that [Spoilers] Heihachi defeated Devil Kazumi and later Devil Kazuya, but wanted Ogre blood to become stronger.
Heihachi isnt even a normal guy,tekken 5 prologue says about him he isnt an ordinary human and in tekken 7 in that clip from KingJae as Leo said it was removed,but it showed segments from story mode and one them was heihachi vs claudio fight,were after it ended claudio said that heihachi is a human with the strength of a devil,so using him as a excuse for this subject aint a good one

No one said here they are casual planet busters or anything and just cuz they didnt showed such capabilities it means its a lie everytime it was mentioned?Boros from OPM said he can destroy the planet,he didnt done that as Saitama stopped him,he isnt a casual planet buster but he can do that if given the opportunity

Back to Heihachi beating Kazumi and Kazuya devil forms,for Kazumi we have yet to see the fight between them as we dont know a lot,as for Kazuya,he couldnt control his powers back then and it was that conflict with Angel and Devil for his soul,in other words that one had many factors in favor of Heihachi

BlackDarkness679 said:
For Kazuya, he couldnt control his powers back then and it was that conflict with Angel and Devil for his soul, in other words that one had many factors in favor of Heihachi.
Yes, Kazuya was also conflicted about Jun, since they were in a secret relationship (Kazuya theme in Tekkén 2 is called Emontionless Passion).

Yeah I don't follow the "just a human" argument. Sure Heihachi is a human... but it doesn't mean the devils are weak because he can beat them. It just means he himself is strong because he can beat them.

Saitama is just a human, Krillin is just a human, the people they beat aren't weak because they lose to humans. The humans are just stupidly strong. I think Heihachi fits that as well.

Black saitama has the guide book backing that statement up and the author recently stated that Boros would have destroyed the planet.

Huesito88 said:
Black saitama has the guide book backing that statement up and the author recently stated that Boris would have destroyed the planet.

if there was no data book or the author was never asked about it i doubt that anyone from this site would have put boros at even multi continent

Huesito88 said:
the author recently stated that Boris would have destroyed the planet.
I'm sorry, but I had to do this.

Boris, Denominator of the Universe
This tracksuit, used to stop my immeasurable, irresistible deep squat, has been broken.

Close this thread, it's outdated now and I made a new one showing the entire storyline.

Also being a planetary threat doesnn't mean they are planetary for god's sake... No, there won't be any "composite" profiles made. Just the pure canonical evidence of the storyline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back