• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That looks like should have another key (to make things simple and not make another page).

Cropfist said:
I agree that they should have the stats of the Mii Fighters.
Not under the same Key, per se, as that would be ignoring a major power gap, most of the games, and all the research I did when making the profile. I'd say Regular, and Smash Bros.

It's a composite profile....it's taking the highest ends and giving all of the abilities from each incarnation of a character

It's like not giving Composite Link his High 4-C stats because it's too big of a gap from Moon level

JustSomeWeirdo said:
It's a composite profile....it's taking the highest ends and giving all of the abilities from each incarnation of a character
That's why you use a Key, because Smash Bros isn't canon and everything else is. What if someone wanted to debate with only canon material?

Kirby and Mario at least have some form of continuity

There is no reason to leave something out of a composite profile, since it's literally just "give them everything they've shown"

Miis have that type as well. And if we combine the two, we would just copy/paste the Mii Fighter page onto the Composite Mii page and call it the new Composite Mii. That's why I say to have seperate Keys.

I mean, canonically A mii is the best golfer in the Mario universe. I'm not making this up. Mario Golf World Tour.

Tomodachi Life is very... Strange. But yeah, they should have some degree of Toonforce thanks to it.

Also, the main villain of Find Mii wanted to swallow all the light in the world. That would be something?

Can you send footage?

Though, unless there are more universal statements, I don't think that Universal Composite Mii is going to happen

Some abilities that are missing:

-Vehicular Mastery (can drive perfectly a lot of different vehicles, including a freaking UFO in Wii Party and a space ship in Mii Force)

-Duplication (in Mii Maker can be seen how one can duplicate into another )

-Rage Power (when a team member is killed in Miitopia, another that loves him gets angry and does more damage)

-Data Manipulation (the Scientist class can do a move called glitch. The description says this: "Cause a critical error in one enemy's data, dealing damage. (magic)")

-Acid Manipulation (also Scientist, with Unstable Formula)

-The Thief can put electric traps, making the enemy to paralyze for a bit

-Master Thievery (Also the Thief, can steal things of the Enemy)

-Resistance to Mind Manipulation (Though they are affected, they recover after a bit. For example, Pharaoh's curse and Owl's astray)

-Invisibility (in a 1 vs 3 minigame of Wii Party U, a Mii creates an invisibility potion)

There are more, but I put these for now

-Immunity of Status Effects (with Safety Mask)

-Resistance to Fear Manipulation (minute 44:11)

-Forcefield Creation

-Sealing (The Mage Mii sealed the Dark Lord spirit after defeating the Darker Lord)

-Black Hole Creation (The Scientist can create one)

-Rock Manipulation (The Thief has this)

-Absorption of energy and mental energy (Imp)

-BFR (With Demonic Whisper)

-Curse Manipulation, Breath Attack, Summoning of bat's (Vampire)

Mii is op lol

Do we count feats from loading screens? It's from Tomadachi, which has so much 4th wall breaking and has the MII's know there in a game, so it just may be canon

Yeah, in Tomodachi they refer to the player as the other you of your Mii. It's clear that they are talking directly to the player

Back