• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Human vs. Agent 47

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edwardtruong2006 said:
That isn't wrestling or BJJ, that is all striking combat. We all know 47 is amazing at striking, but striking is countered by grappling and from what has been shown 47 has no experince in countering that.

I made this match like an hour before 47 got upped to supersonic.

Speed is equal now

In that case, I actually think that if CH closes the gap he can takedown 47, get him in an armbar or some other hold, and restrict his movements. 47 is outmatched by CH Lift Strength so he can't break out. And CH can just sit there and slowly pummel him to death or use leverage to break his limbs.

47 is still a human so his joints can still be broken by their physiological flaws.

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Instinct is a thing you know.

9-C vs 9-B dura.
CH has dozens of methods to beat 9-B dura. Complete knowledge of human biology plus mastery of every martial art ever kind of does that.

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Instinct is a thing you know.
9-C vs 9-B dura.
Ok, so CH can't pummel him dead, but he still has a human body that is susceptible to joint locks and breaks. Locks don't deal damage like strikes do, unless you want to say all the real life MMA fighters have 9-C AP for breaking arms and legs with those locks.

Instinct says it fails to work on people comparable to him, are you saying CH is complete fodder? If so then stomp. If not then... what the hell?

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Only his "time slow" doesn't work on people comparable to him, he can still sense CH.
Ok so he can try and pin point weaknesses and placement... now what?

You can't say 47 can't get taken down. That's what most people who never seen MMA or has only used striking Martial Arts say to downplay. 47 has yet to show he fought ANY grappler, now take him with little to no experience fighting a grappler then face him off with the best grappler to ever exist. Saying he can't be taken down is redundant.

Now for the gun fight... so are all his weapons 9-B? His pistols shoot 9-B bullets?

Seriously tho, can any human dodge bullets? I ask tht sometimes but nobody ever shows me anyone doing that. Also, by "comparable to him" do they mean AP or something else? Cause CH is 9-C.

Guns are still effective against someone with 9-C dura

especially considering guns are piercing.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Seriously tho, can any human dodge bullets? I ask tht sometimes but nobody ever shows me anyone doing that. Also, by "comparable to him" do they mean AP or something else? Cause CH is 9-C.
I don't think there is any human who has dodged bullets... but they can move faster than someone can point the gun. Especially if you have subsonic predictions and the movement speed of Usain, but I'm not sure that counts because of speed equal.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
It's called, getting out of the way before it's fired.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Guns are still effective against someone with 9-C dura
especially considering guns are piercing.
CH is Street Level+, he likely still gets bullets that pierce skin and into muscle, but I don't think a normal bullet will pierce the skull or other thick bones. Considering 8x bone denisity is really good for stopping bullets that don't even reach the high-end of Street Level.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Ok, then link me to a video of someone doing that, that's what I'm asking.
Why is it so hard to believe that's possible? Someone's about to shoot you, you move before the bullet is fired. Not exactly difficult.

TacticalNuke002 said:
The Silver Ballers (47's signature weapon) is 9-B.
Damn, sounds like CH doesn't really have a chance here.

Match starts and if he doesn't duck into cover he gets one-shot. He can't effectively beat 47 in a straight up fight, and the only possible way he could win is impossible because he can't get close enough.

The Wright Way said:
Why is it so hard to believe that's possible? Someone's about to shoot you, you move before the bullet is fired. Not exactly difficult.
Because I want confirmation, specially since we'll have to find someone who can do that casually and constantly, or else 47 can just keep shooting him, since the gun would already be pointed.

Didn't 47 fight ninjas in the old Hitman 2? They spammed aim dodging and used SMGs and katanas. And he could take on an entire castle's worth of them at once and win.

Not to mention, there's only so much aim dodging CH can do before 47 compensates for it and shoots him.

Ort-Meyer literally made 47 to have the best abilities of humanity so that he could be the perfect assassin, this has repeatedly been stated in Codename 47 and it's literally the plot theme. He used the DNA from his own body and 4 other dangerous men and then performed illegal experiments until he could get the right clone. 47 was also trained in kickboxing and other types of martial arts in his early days, so yeah, he's experienced with that, plus, there's the bar fight. So yeah, outskilling and outperforming 47 who can do the exact same feats is out of question.

And yes, 47 fought ninjas when he was on a mission to assassinate Hayamoto and effectively wiped them out.

Now that 47 is 9-B this is probably a stomp, completely forgot about that pivotal point

Very sed.

Mod can close this thread then.

Then again, how does a 9-C fight off an equally-skilled 9-B in the first place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back