• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Godzilla Upgrades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Godzilla Tier must be upgraded acording official information give by IDW Godzilla Writers.

soo Godzilla must be changed from At Least Large Star Level to At least Solar System level+ (Godzilla overpowered Space-Godzilla who was confirmed by a writer to had absorbed the energy from 600 stars.

and the writer stated SpaceGodzilla was Solar System Level with a explanation about it:

Writer Explanation.

Another Key must be added for Godzilla's Divine Form.

At least
Universe Level ( Godzilla was confirmed by writer Ulises Fari├▒as to be equal in power with God Mountai, that Godzilla killed him and that he is God now .)

Also Godzilla killed The Hell God as Demon Form.

No.

First off, not MSS+. Even if it were legit, it'd just be MSS.

Second off, some writers said one or two. Some said 600 to 1000, which still isn't even solar system level. Only one guy said open cluster. This was severely taken out of context, and the writers aren't even agreeing with each other.

Thirdly, clearly not real stars. There small enough to be on the ground.

The real cal howard said:
No.
First off, not MSS+. Even if it were legit, it'd just be MSS.

Second off, some writers said one or two. Some said 600 to 1000, which still isn't even solar system level. Only one guy said open cluster. This was severely taken out of context, and the writers aren't even agreeing with each other.

Thirdly, clearly not real stars. There small enough to be on the ground.
First: Those writers are not talking each other! there was made same question to each one.

Second: 1 writer is enough, here we have 5!

Third: Space Godzilla eated Super Novas not just Stars.

Fourth: 1 Super nova is enough to destroy the Solar system.

1. I know.

2. No it's not, especially considering we don't take twitter stuff anymore and each writer gave a different answer.

3. I'm aware.

4. No it's not. Far from, actually.

1I know.2. No it's not, especially considering we don't take twitter stuff anymore and each writer gave a different answer.

because each writer belongs to a different Godzilla comic series, they are not writers of the same comic.

Why are you writing in all bold? Regardless, doesn't matter. My point stands anyway. If anything, it strengthens it. Not only are these people not entirely serious (some of them used emojis or piled random numbers out of nowhere) or giving the same answer to prove it's even legit, they're not even the people who write it.

I disagree, this lacks any context for me to make any opinion on this issue. Also, if godzilla ate super novas, that would still only be in the large star to solar system range.

A big factor to how strong a supernova is star size, and I cant even say how big it is here.

I wont keep that much track into this, I am not that big on Godzilla. But this lacks context and I dont think even if this was entirely true it wouldnt warrant upgrades.

Writer 1: Godzilla:Ongoing

Writer 2: Godzilla: Half Century-War

Writer 3: Godzilla in Hell ( each issue has a different writer)

Writer 4: Godzilla: Rulers of Earth

Writer 5: Godzilla in Hell (each issue has a different writer)

In all these comic are different Space Godzillas and Godzillas incarnations.

KinkiestSins said:
I disagree, this lacks any context for me to make any opinion on this issue.
Also, if godzilla ate super novas, that would still only be in the large star to solar system range.
Wrong, it was Space Godzilla.

Wrong, it was Space Godzilla.

First off, that is not the context I was asking. I agree with Cal. There isnt much to warrant a MSS upgrade since supernovas never get that big. Even bigger stars that go supernova will is still in the SS range. Also, I didnt ask for the godzilla who did or didnt do this. And even if that was true, that is only one godzilla.

Also. Why are you writing in bold as well?

I can chalk this up to Author Induced Stupidity imo

But I will wait until I see a more concrete argument for or against this. Right now, I am against it.

Okay, seriously, you guys. Stop typing in bold. It's unnecessarily emphasizing things that don't need to be emphasized.

Anyway...

Who the writers are doesn't matter. Only one said an open cluster, and he only said yes after someone put it in his face, given that he said 1000 stars, which isn't even enough for an open cluster, which contains several thousand stars. Frankly, it looks like someone went and asked them a question to bait out an answer, which is against the rules. (I'm not pointing fingers)

Still not MSS even if it were.

Universe level key does seem reasonable.

Actually thats not true , in order for our Sun to become a supernova it would have to have around 8 times the mass its currently has , our sun cannot become a supernova as its too small , but if it did become one then its would have 8 time the current mass , and therefore would definitely not stop at mars , as you are basing it on our sun ( which cannot go suoernova)

In conclusion , if our sun was to go supernova it would be eight times bigger then the current sun , which would mean a much further blast radius, which would destroy the solar system , so ergo it only needs one supernova to destroy the solar system

Paulo.junior.969 said:
So, Universe Level Divine Godzilla?
Im fine with it since it will be its own key. Make sense to me The MSS I will say no entirely for now but I can see universe level divine godzilla.

I think Cal is probably the man to talk to though if you want to the final opinion on what to do with this matter.

Stop everyone!

No one here made things with bad intentions.

Just we need to take into account the writers always help people with doubts so is not wrong ask them, also @Eva has a point, writers help us to understand somenthing more, themes of which we can only wander without knowing whether it is true or not, but with the help of the writer we ccan know it's true.

I think that Howard makes sense. I will also remove the highlight for this thread, as it does not seem sufficiently important.

Who the writers are doesn't matter. Only one said an open cluster, and he only said yes after someone put it in his face, given that he said 1000 stars, which isn't even enough for an open cluster, which contains several thousand stars. Frankly, it looks like someone went and asked them a question to bait out an answer, which is against the rules. (I'm not pointing fingers)
What you're saying is serious...

What you're saying is serious...

If we listened to everything the author said, we would have massively highballed or lowballed characters.

This is probably just a simple case of author induced stupidity.

So 5 writers are stupids?.

ha, here it is the case:

Space godzilla always feed on Supernovas. that is fine.

I asked writers from different comics.: They said yes.

But suprisse I put the thread here cos I considered that to be important and . Now everyone talks to me in a bad mode.

You're looking for that?

HYPERGODZILLA said:
So 5 writers are stupids?.

ha, here it is the case:

Space godzilla always feed on Supernovas. that is fine.

I asked writers from different comics.: They said yes.

But suprisse I put the thread here cos I considered that to be important and . Now everyone talks to me in a bad mode.

You're looking for that?
No, what I am saying is that this is a classic case of an author implying something that does not how strong of a character he has made This is a common term, it is used in every vs site I know.

Look up plot induced stupidity and character induced stupidity for more information as well, but this one falls under the author type

The five do not know how to use the science effectively and do not know how strong the characters they made are.

you still not answer my question...why you try me like a malicious villain?

Movie stats: Stated Space godzilla have absorbed the energy of star in the film GvsSG and his Official Bio By Toho)

Writers stats:

one said a diying star

other said one or two stars

one said "it's possible".

one said 60

last one said 1000. same one who said that godzilla killed god.

Everyone is a writer from different continuities talking about the same character, Now I'll leave the wiki but please don't try me like a villain, 'cos i'm not.

No one wants to make you out as the villain, dude, nor do we want you to leave. Heck, I explicitly stated that I wasn't pointing fingers. It's just that many writers contradicting themselves makes this not an upgrade. If SpaceGodzilla was only a planet buster, than sure, as the lowest interpretation of this is small star level. But because literally only the last one gives something higher than his current tiering, it becomes a problem.

HYPERGODZILLA said:
you still not answer my question...why you try me like a malicious villain?

Not all writers said somenthing wrong:

one said a diying star

other said one or two stars

one said "it's possible".

one said 60

last one said 1000. same one who said that godzilla killed god.

Everyone is a writer from different continuities talking about the same character, Now I'll leave the wiki but please don't try me like a villain, 'cos i'm not.
I am not? Relax, chill out. It is okay, we all want upgrades for some verses

Heck, I am going to make a post soon on a verse I like

The point is, no one might agree with me

That is okay, that is why we require these threads before we make upgrades

I have been wrong before. It is the nature of life.

No one wants to make you out as the villain, dude, nor do we want you to leave. Heck, I explicitly stated that I wasn't pointing fingers. It's just that many writers contradicting themselves makes this not an upgrade. If SpaceGodzilla was only a planet buster, than sure, as the lowest interpretation of this is small star level. But because literally only the last one gives something higher than his current tiering, it becomes a problem.
Ok don't take him into account....

But the other writers are more accurated acording the film version. so why don't simple take them into account for example the second one.

Also still my point, these writers are not talking about the same comic, look IDW is a multiverse not a single universe.

Not necesary a problem without a solution.

We all can simply Take into account the first Writer, and problem resolved!.Like @Hyper said those writers have somenthing in common, All Them confirmed Space-Godzilla eated Supernovae for Lunch.

We can simply take the lowest one, remember same film version of Space-Godzilla eated some diying stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back