• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

G Revisions 3.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be simple.

Kuronuma

His AP should be comparable to his Durability aka Tier 9-C. His alien minions can struggle with humans, who are capable of damaging them. He is superior to his minions.

Super X3

Godzilla: The Series

Godzilla and Godzooky

They can walk over clouds and touch them, that's Non-Physical Interaction. This article says clouds are intangible.

Non-physical interaction is the ability to interact with objects or creatures that are intangible, incorporeal or otherwise non-physical.

IDW Godzilla

IDW Godzilla was based on Heisei Godzilla until he evolved into a more Kiryu Saga appearance. He shares some stats with Heisei Godzilla, like height (100 m) and weight (60,000 metric tons). My point is that this GPE calculation can be used in his case because they have similar stats. You may ask if there may be an upgrade. Well, yes, from Tier High 8-C to Tier High 8-C+. It is not a big change, but it is always better than having IDW Godzilla's first key rated as High 8-C without calculations.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
For the first one, why would his AP scale to his durability? Asking because tank like characters exist in fiction.

The other stuff looks fine.

Not sure if walking over Clouds is NPI, but looks good otherwise.

This article says clouds are intangible.

This article says clouds are intangible.

Homie you don't need to bring up scans to prove that clouds are intangible lol. It's basic logic and if someone doesn't understand that they need to get off the internet.
The clouds here do look supernatural though. Even normal humans can walk on them. If we watch onwards the clouds seem to be owned by characters who come from another world and live on clouds of another world. We can simply assume the otherworldly clouds are tangible.

Homie you don't need to bring up scans to prove that clouds are intangible lol. It's basic logic and if someone doesn't understand that they need to get off the internet.

The clouds here do look supernatural though. Even normal humans can walk on them. If we watch onwards the clouds seem to be owned by characters who come from another world and live on clouds of another world. We can simply assume the otherworldly clouds are tangible.
The Calico Team are not just regular humans, though. Across the episodes, they show notable abilities like superhuman speed and so on.

There is the fact that the characters mention that those are simply clouds. They never mention that those clouds are from another world. In fact, once the aliens are transported back to their planet, the city remains there.

The Calico Team are not just regular humans, though. Across the episodes, they show notable abilities like superhuman speed and so on.

There is the fact that the characters mention that those are simply clouds. They never mention that those clouds are from another world. In fact, once the aliens are transported back to their planet, the city remains there.

Please link actual timestamps, I am not gonna watch 9 minute videos to search for one quote.
Either way just because you have sueprhuman strength feats you don't magically gain the ability to walk across clouds.

Please link actual timestamps, I am not gonna watch 9 minute videos to search for one quote.
Either way just because you have sueprhuman strength feats you don't magically gain the ability to walk across clouds.
Skip minute 7:20.

My point is that they are not regular humans, like you said. Frankly, I found it odd how you find it illogical that superhumans can walk on the clouds on a show with aliens, monsters, gods, magic, etc. Those were regular clouds based on the comments of the characters. Anyway, the feat goes to Godzilla, Godzooky, and the Power Dragon.

Skip minute 7:20.

My point is that they are not regular humans, like you said. Frankly, I found it odd how you find it illogical that superhumans can walk on the clouds on a show with aliens, monsters, gods, magic, etc. Those were regular clouds based on the comments of the characters. Anyway, the feat goes to Godzilla, Godzooky, and the Power Dragon.
alright then, prove them to be superhumans with superhuman powers. And I ain't talking about 9-B and Class 1 feats here, I am talking about actual supernatural feats.
It's pretty clearly stated that the dragon destabilized the whole storm and the whole thing shortcircuited and they had to get out of there. I find it a lot more logical that they used the generators and other stuff inside the clouds to create a dense storm, one dense enough to actually walk on. Also you're ignoring the fact that the ship and the castle with the generators inside were on the cloud just fine. Are these random electricity generators sueprnatural and have NPI? Does the ship made of metal have NPI? Does literally every material in the castle have NPI? I find that far more illogical.

alright then, prove them to be superhumans with superhuman powers. And I ain't talking about 9-B and Class 1 feats here, I am talking about actual supernatural feats.
It's pretty clearly stated that the dragon destabilized the whole storm and the whole thing shortcircuited and they had to get out of there. I find it a lot more logical that they used the generators and other stuff inside the clouds to create a dense storm, one dense enough to actually walk on. Also you're ignoring the fact that the ship and the castle with the generators inside were on the cloud just fine. Are these random electricity generators sueprnatural and have NPI? Does the ship made of metal have NPI? Does literally every material in the castle have NPI? I find that far more illogical.
Ok, that makes sense.

Since it has been more than two days since this thread was accepted, I proceeded to make the updates.

This can be closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back