• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Fairy Tail character vs Composite JoJo character

Natsu has powers of every FT character and Jotaro has power of almost every JoJo character

ALL stat equalized

GER, Love Train, Chariot Requiem, Heavy Weather, Made in Heaven, Bohemian Rhapsody and Tusk 4 are restricted if needed

Write, if I have to restrict anything else

Composite FT character can see and hurt stando

Only canon

King Crimson + Any dura negation stand that FT gang doesn't resist.

Only real problem are White Zeref's Immortalities, as I cannot find a way to bypass them. Incap via some BFR or something stand like Man in the Mirror should work though.

TriforcePower1 said:
Only real problem are White Zeref's Immortalities, as I cannot find a way to bypass them. Incap via some BFR or something stand like Man in the Mirror should work though.
D4C? Killer Queen? Cream?

Does even Man in the Mirror work on something that isn't stando?

Marin hollow can cancel any type of spatial manipulation, zeref can control dimension as well, same goes for CSK who can control portal between earth and CS world

Also, there's no need to equalize all stats. Just equalizing speed is more than enough to make this relatively fair, also because AP is useless against both fighters (King Crimson and haxy stands for JoJo, Zeref's hax for FT)

EmperorDoom25 said:
Uhh, right. So D4C and BtD makes Composite Jojo unkillable and he just thinks, turning composite FT into a book
No, they don't make him unkillable. This is not Kars' D4CU.

Quite sure FT has at least a character that can resist transmutation, though if it doesn't HD is definitely going to make JoJo win.

Yeah, D4C's weakness is that if you kill the stand user immediately, the stand won't be able to get to an alternate version of the user before getting destroyed, too.

EmperorDoom25 said:
Whats stopping Heavens Door? Does anyone in FT resists transmutation?
I don't remember honestly, but ft character can transmute other as well, like mercuphobia transmute whole city ppl into fish/shark so they can live underwater,and irene turn hisui into a mouse. 2 cats in ft can see future, cobra can read anyone mind as well as their weakness/memories.

Back