• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Everything

Well...even though this is kinda dead

Composite Comic Relief, Composite Huge Ego, Composite "This isn't my final form", Composite Serial Killer, Composite "Evil because I'm evil" villain, Composite Elected Character (senators, presidents, etc.), Composite Mech, Composite "Ultimate" character, Composite Illusion user, Composite Dura negation character

At least half of these would be broken

Hizack123 said:
Composite Japan anime human.
What have you done... WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

The density of a regular harem MC composited could surpass that of infinite supermassive black holes.

Alexcar3000 said:
Composite YT video
The 1000 degree glowing knife vs Frozen Elsa in the Hood (GONE SEXUAL) Rant Reaction (STORY TIME)

Composite Nintendium (Planetary durability?!)

Composite Samsung smartphones (Galaxy-busting batteries!)

Composite Human Factions. Hm, now that I thought about it Tier 1-A is full of human faction too. Shinza, I/Overse Humanity, Umineko and Demonbane. None of them are Omnipotent though as they only tops at High 1-A. But I'm HFY (Humanity **** Yeah!) person myself so having High 1-A character of human origin is good enough for me ^_^

Composite (insert tier here) character. That way we can have threads like Composite 3-A character vs Combined 4-A character, or something like that.

Composite solution. Some people say that there is a solution to all the problems.

But what happens when a fictional character becomes a problem?

Do people of the VSB wiki have a solution for the "omnipotence" that tier 0 characters have? Since this goes beyond our understanding, this can go to the realm of metaphysics.

Composite solution should be tier 1-A, likely much higher. Hint: 42 is the most powerful solution and answer to everything.

Composite/Combined Nokia 3310. Assuming half population of Earth own Nokia 3310s, the combined Nokia-matter (Nokianium) would be enough to create EX-Ranked Super-Divine Construct (same level as Gilgamesh' Ea) capable of cracking planet in two!

Gilgamesh' Ea is presumably made out of bunches of Nokia 3310s blended together with gigantic Nokia-Blender which is equipped with Nokianium blades.

BlaLig said:
Composite/Combined Nokia 3310. Assuming half population of Earth own Nokia 3310s, the combined Nokia-matter (Nokianium) would be enough to create EX-Ranked Super-Divine Construct (same level as Gilgamesh' Ea) capable of cracking planet in two!
Gilgamesh' Ea is presumably made out of bunches of Nokia 3310s blended together with gigantic Nokia-Blender which is equipped with Nokianium blades.
Damm. I wonder how long it's battery life is.

But to ask the important question,does it play snake?

Enlight13 said:
Damm. I wonder how long it's battery life is.

It doesn't use battery. Its powered by an Artificial Blackhole at the size of our Galactic Core. It's self-destruct function would bring down entire Milky Way to oblivion if activated.

But make no mistake, Nokia-matter isn't that easy to bring down. Nokianium which make up Composite 3310 is so strong that it could survive its own self-destruct sequence. Which kinda... defeat whole point of 'self-destruct'...

But to ask the important question said:
This is one of the best posts I have seen on vsbattles.
Thank you ~_~ *smugface*

Back