• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Everything

Microscopic water bear, basically. Able to survive the vacuum of space and extreme heat and cold.

Fabtastic Glasses said:
Whats a tardygrades ?
Just the hardest animal to kill on the world, period. It can survive on the vacuum of space, withstand practically any temperature, enter cryo-stasis... And etc. Also, with the added power of Axolotls, said composite could regenerate even from decapitation.

I remember hearing that Starfishes have insane regenerative properties as well. Composite Earthling 2OP

Darkanine said:
I remember hearing that Starfishes have insane regenerative properties as well. Composite Earthling 2OP
Now imagine that Regenerationn stacking due to positive traits stacking buff.

@Evil @Darkanine

After watching Matthew Santoro's video about the 10 animals with super-powers, I am pretty sure we're going to be VERY OP.

Darkanine said:
And those aliens think we're just lowly "earthlings". Fear the Composite Organism!

... Wait, are plants included in this Composite Organism? I wonder if there are such thing as OP plants.

ShinyMagicalGirl said:
Darkanine said:
And those aliens think we're just lowly "earthlings". Fear the Composite Organism!
... Wait, are plants included in this Composite Organism? I wonder if there are such thing as OP plants.
Ehm..

Alexcar3000 said:
Actually, I meant real life plants, but I see what you did there. ;)

Every organism that ever existed on Earth would be a hella lot. I'm pretty sure there are some plants with OP abilities. Heck, with the cactus, this Composite Organism has SPIKY HUGS! (Well, so is the porcupine but...)

ShinyMagicalGirl said:
Alexcar3000 said:
Actually, I meant real life plants, but I see what you did there. ;)
Ever organism that ever existed on Earth would be a hella lot. I'm pretty sure there are some plants with OP abilities. Heck, with the cactus, this Composite Organism has SPIKY HUGS! (Well, so is the porcupine but...)
We have giant trees.

They are OP.

Composite really annoying bad guy (Fate Gilgamesh, Orochimaru, Ulquiorra, Bowser, Jafar from Aladdin, etc).

EDIT: Had to edit out a broken link.

^Is he so hateful, even the internet refused to show him?:)

If we have that, then how about Composite really annoying good guy?

@HalfAsianFan Lol yup. The world couldn't handle such an abomination.

Well damn. Those petty beings, using their conceptual manipulation to instill diabeetus in us humans.

Back