• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Complex Structure Volume calcing?

I am just wandering what is the best method to calcing volume of structures that are of a complex shape and size?

Like would I have to measure each individual segments to get the best estimated value?

It would be appreciated what it is.

Look for the most similar real life structure with known weight and density (volume is not something common) and apply the cubic law.

Antoniofer said:
Look for the most similar real life structure with known weight and density (volume is not something common) and apply the cubic law.
Thank you for the suggestion

Actually, is preferible to use that method rather than conventional pixel scaling per density, is more accurate.

Antoniofer said:
Actually, is preferible to use that method rather than conventional pixel scaling per density, is more accurate.
Okay, because the structure that I am seeking to scale is mostly diamond based and is a gate with intricate structures.

Antoniofer said:
Actually now that I remember, there was one method on Gimp where you can find the pixel density of a selected shape, I can do that and find the depth for volume.

also, Happy Holidays

Back