• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What Cosmological Tier Would This Structure Be?

Let's say I have a cosmological structure that is an omniverse (the totality of existence) but within that omniverse there are infinite timelines that each contain infinite multiverses which each contain infinite parallel dimensions and infinite spatial and/or temporal dimensions in addition to infinite universes that are each infinite in size.

What tier would that be?

1-B? 1-A?

Last edited:
Let's say I have a cosmological structure that is an omniverse but within that omniverse there are infinite timelines that each contain infinite multiverses which each contain infinite parallel dimensions and infinite spatial and/or temporal dimensions in addition to infinite universes that are each infinite in size.
High 1-B to 1-A, depends on if the spatial dimensions have superiority, if the timelines are significantly larger than the multiverses, and if the omniverse is larger than the timelines.

Omniverse itself means collection of all spatial temporal dimensions .
How can it be smaller that timeline
When I use the word Omniverse I mean that it's the totality of all of existence.

My mistake if that wasn't clear.

I'll edit that into the post for clarification.

What do you mean by that part exactly?
That higher dimensions are superior to lower dimensions in a qualitative way, like them being infinitely larger, or something equivalent.
Omniverse itself means collection of all spatial temporal dimensions .
How can it be smaller that timeline
Something infinite can be contained in something else but still be the same size.

If Timelines are equal to even numbers (2, 4, 6, 8, 10--> Infinity)

And the Omniverse is equal to natural numbers, (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10--> Infinity)

Although you can fit timelines within the Omniverse, their still equal in size, which is why I said they need to be significantly larger.

That higher dimensions are superior to lower dimensions in a qualitative way, like them being infinitely larger, or something equivalent.

Something infinite can be contained in something else but still be the same size.

If Timelines are equal to even numbers (2, 4, 6, 8, 10--> Infinity)

And the Omniverse is equal to natural numbers, (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10--> Infinity)

Although you can fit timelines within the Omniverse, their still equal in size, which is why I said they need to be significantly larger.
So if the spatial dimensions have superiority and the timelines are significantly larger than the multiverses and if the omniverse is larger than the timelines that would be a 1-A cosmological construct correct?

Back