• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Villainess: level 99 Volume 2 CRT

Shiraito983

He/Him
Volume 2 upgrades addition

hax i forgot

anyway let's start

New Abilities

possibly Regeneration (mid; she thought she could regenerate her head if it cuts off)
My thoughts flashed back to my childhood, when I’d constantly been covered in fresh wounds. I’d still been weak back then, and it had been part of my daily routine to use my healing magic to regain a lost limb or two. Honestly, I knew that as long as I protected my head, most other injuries could be healed.Now that I think about it, there’s even a chance I could regenerate my head, I thought. Patrick should be grateful that he has such a skilled healer with him...
Volume 2 prologue
passive fear manipulation (feared by animals and humans)

“I’m more worried about how many Lemlaestan soldiers you’re going to get killed if you do anything else. If you so much as take a step out there, some of them will die from the shock.”“What?!” I scoffed. “That’s impossible.”Disregarding Patrick’s advice, I pulled free from his hold and began walking toward Lemlaesta’s army. I made eye contact with one of their soldiers, then froze when he fell backwards, his eyes rolling back in his head. volume 2 ch 3

Wait, that’s the same area I tried to pet it! Which means... I let my shoulders sag. It seems I am fated to be feared by dogs, cats, and horses. The effect may even apply to all other animals as well. Wait, it applies to most humans too, doesn’t it? I sighed. Whatever, I at least have Ryuu. volume 2 ch 4

The idea I’d had for reforming Dolkness County with my own strength, which had been turned down due to a lack of villagers.“Hey,” I called out.“Eek!”“Am I that scary...? Whatever, that’s not important. If you hate living next door so much, why don’t you come live with us?” volume 2 ch 4

“Your song was about a prince, a saintess, and two of their friends...four people, right?” I asked in a kind voice. “I haven’t heard that story before, so I’d like to hear about it in more detail.”“E-Eek!” The bard squealed. His face blanched, and his teeth started chattering.Aren’t you a bit too scared? I thought, feeling a bit annoyed. I just tried to surprise you a little.“I won’t do anything to you,” I promised. “I really just wanted to hear the story from you.” volume 2 ch 5

Elemental manipulation (can use all elements except light)
Oh, I must’ve forgotten to tell you! I can actually use any type of magic, aside from light.” volume 2 ch 4

Statistic amplification (Can use the energy from the ring when she is out of magical energy)

“This ring is a rare magical instrument that can store a person’s magical energy and works as insurance in case the wearer runs out of mana,” I said, the words pouring from me like water from a fountain. “Magic stones are full of magical energy as well, but they can’t be converted into a usable form for humans. You might think that mana recovery potions are enough, but the benefit of being able to use magical energy without doing something else is immense. If you’re in a situation that leaves your mana depleted, the need to drink a potion could cost you your life. Also, there’s a bit of a wait between drinking a potion and your mana recovering. In addition, what I think is really incredible about this ring is that it can store elements that I can’t use—” volume 2 ch 6

invulnerability negation (she destroys the barrier that resistance against physical attacks)
note: she was the strongest person in their world so it's not about durability or something. it broke her arm when she punched it

“Ahem. And that’s not all! Along with its strong resistance against the element of darkness, it also resists physical... Hey! Are you listening?”

The duke, hurriedly resuming his composure, said flatly, “I’ve adjusted the barrier to be smaller, so its resistance against physical attacks has also... Didn’t I explain this earlier?”

Black Hole!”A black orb appeared, roughly the size of a human head. I’d condensed the size this time, since I hadn’t wanted to erase Duke Hillrose along with the barrier. The orb swallowed a portion of the softly glowing light barrier, then disappeared, and...the light barrier went with it! A small circular hole had been left in my spell’s wake.I did it! I’m definitely a mage after all! Some may think I’m all muscles and no brains, but this proves the opposite—I’m actually an intellectual who belongs in the rearguard! volume 2 ch 7

Resistance to Fear manipulation (unaffected by Dullahan's rich presence of death)

I glanced back at Duke Hillrose and discovered that he’d fallen to the ground, overwhelmed by the rich presence of death boiling off the Dullahan.“It’ll be fine,” I told him with a fed up sigh.“From what evidence did you form that conclusion?!” volume 2 ch 7

all for yumiella dolkness

Last edited:
I am fan of this series and read one volume myself.

I agree with everything, except I'm neutral on invulnerability negation, and I have some doubts about statistics amplification. The ring merely stores her magic energy for when she's worn out, without actually increasing any of her stats. Essentially, it just provides extra stamina for her to use later, in my opinion.

Last edited:
I am fan of this series and read two volumes myself.

I agree with everything, except I'm neutral on invulnerability negation, and I have some doubts about statistics amplification. The ring merely stores her magic energy for when she's worn out, without actually increasing any of her stats. Essentially, it just provides extra stamina for her to use later, in my opinion.
shes extremely weak in another element. and this ring provides her with strong wind magic.

Let me digress for a moment. Seriously, I'd like to see a better, more organized format for her profile and verse. It would be great if you could fix it.

Elemental manipulation (can use all elements except light)
Wouldn't hurt to have more context to what elements in elemental magic actually exist in this setting since this isn't very clear in all her abilities should cover. If the rest of the page has it handled, then ignore this part. But otherwise this seems fine.
Statistic amplification (Can use the energy from the ring when she is out of magical energy)
Will ask for greater context on this, cause if she's just taking the magic from the ring and putting it into herself, that's just Restoration. If she's manipulating the energy from the ring without taking it into herself, that's more just magic/energy projection/energy manipulation (take your pick) since she's just using a different source for what she can already do. Also, you could argue limited absorption since she can store her own magic into it to use for later.

But Statistic Amplification isn't the fit here.
invulnerability negation (she destroys the barrier that resistance against physical attacks)
note: she was the strongest person in their world so it's not about durability or something. it broke her arm when she punched it
I can't see it here. She uses a black hole to get past this barrier of light, so without greater context I can't see invulnerability negation being given here.
Resistance to Fear manipulation (unaffected by Dullahan's rich presence of death)
A rich presence of death feels like it could use more context, especially cause the scan isn't telling me that she's currently under it or what exactly this rich nature of death entails. Could you add more of the text just so its clearer before I sign off on this.

Everything else not mentioned looks good to me.

Wouldn't hurt to have more context to what elements in elemental magic actually exist in this setting since this isn't very clear in all her abilities should cover. If the rest of the page has it handled, then ignore this part. But otherwise this seems fine.
wind, fire, water, earth, light, dark 6 elements overall
Will ask for greater context on this, cause if she's just taking the magic from the ring and putting it into herself, that's just Restoration. If she's manipulating the energy from the ring without taking it into herself, that's more just magic/energy projection/energy manipulation (take your pick) since she's just using a different source for what she can already do. Also, you could argue limited absorption since she can store her own magic into it to use for later.
I see
I can't see it here. She uses a black hole to get past this barrier of light, so without greater context I can't see invulnerability negation being given here.

A rich presence of death feels like it could use more context, especially cause the scan isn't telling me that she's currently under it or what exactly this rich nature of death entails. Could you add more of the text just so its clearer before I sign off on this.
this is the whole context
I quickly glanced toward Dolkness Village and saw that monsters were swarming around it as well. It didn’t seem like they would be able to climb over Patrick’s dirt wall though, and with both him and Ryuu protecting the town, it would likely be just fine.“Leave me and go!” the duke wailed. “It’ll be difficult to keep the monsters at bay if you don’t help the Ashbatten boy!”I glanced back at Duke Hillrose and discovered that he’d fallen to the ground, overwhelmed by the rich presence of death boiling off the Dullahan.“It’ll be fine,” I told him with a fed up sigh.“From what evidence did you form that conclusion?!”“Relax,” I told him. “I’m just gonna focus on taking down the boss for now. I’ll bring you somewhere safe after that.”And with that, I began running toward the headless knight, completely disregarding the duke’s frantic yelling I could hear over my shoulder.

Back