• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ShadowWhoWalks also gave reasoning why Killua tanking the fart came out to Low 7-C, however whether it's an outlier is yet to be determined.

ShadowWhoWalks also gave reasoning why Killua tanking the fart came out to Low 7-C, however whether it's an outlier is yet to be determined.
by this point, gon's punch is a morel one shotter, and it aint 7C from what i remember. killua tanking this 7C attack is weird because him tanking it means that its weaker than jajanken, but also more powerful because of the calc. if its not an outlier, than its a huge inconsistency.

by this point, gon's punch is a morel one shotter, and it aint 7C from what i remember. killua tanking this 7C attack is weird because him tanking it means that its weaker than jajanken, but also more powerful because of the calc. if its not an outlier, than its a huge inconsistency.
OR the calc simply isn't 7C

To be fair, this might fall in the AoE Fallacy or whatever you call it, just cause it's calced to be weaker doesn't mean it can't have an higher AP due to scaling

To be fair, this might fall in the AoE Fallacy or whatever you call it, just cause it's calced to be weaker doesn't mean it can't have an higher AP due to scaling
i mean yeah, but problem is, nothing puts jajanken in 7C, as far as i know. and i mean scaling wise. even when i think of the 'punch to another country feat', im not too sure its even low 7C.

As I've said before, the Killua feat is not a good one to use for scaling, as surface area would mean he only took a fraction of the explosion, not to mention the trees right next to him aren't even knocked down.

As I've said before, the Killua feat is not a good one to use for scaling, as surface area would mean he only took a fraction of the explosion, not to mention the trees right next to him aren't even knocked down.
The trees next to him aren't knocked down because the blast came out of the beetle's back end and most likely existed in a cone shape given the shape of the explosion we see and the shape of the ant's opening. Killua was literally point-blank when we see the blast, and we see him charred moments later when the beetle is meters away.

Wasn't it a bombardier beetle? Those use chemicals and flame, they don't cause actual explosions IRL

Last edited:
As I said, it's probably not even an explosion to begin with but just a buncha lit chemicals.

pretty sure killua's calc is like, 800 times more important than a calc that scales to a single person.
Well except it scales to the strongest character & killua's calc likely is very controversial while meruem & Youpi calcs are pretty straightforward (Youpi calcs scales to Royal Guards , Pre Rose Meruem, Netero, Adult Gon etc. I know killua calc scales to more people & its very important maybe farvmore important like U said (but its controversial) but these calcs scales to Top Tiers & God Tiers)
Thats why easy things should be done first
Then we can handle complex things such as Killua's Calc

I think we should just get the top tiers out of the way first because it's more straightforward. As stated above, Killua's calc is too controversial and will likely take far more time, evidenced by the fact that we have wasted weeks on this topic without going anywhere.

Currently, the calcs say:
7-A Meruem (Either 100 or 500 Megatons)
7-B Poor Man's Rose (50 Megatons)
High 7-C Netero with Zero Hand
7-C Youpi (or at least with his strongest attacks)

The Rose and Zero Hand calcs were evaluated and accepted by DMUA (I think he was fine with 500 Megaton Meruem as well but I'm not 100% sure. He also thinks the Killua calc is fine btw)

I think we should just get the top tiers out of the way first because it's more straightforward. As stated above, Killua's calc is too controversial and will likely take far more time.

Currently, the calcs say:
7-A Meruem (Either 100 or 500 Megatons)
7-B Poor Man's Rose (50 Megatons)
High 7-C Netero with Zero Hand
7-C Youpi (or at least with his strongest attacks)

The first 3 were evaluated and accepted by DMUA (he also thinks the Killua calc is fine btw)
Yes thats what I was saying Dinge its straightforward we should do it first
I personally agree with all these top Tier calcs

Could it be added/replaced the HxH calc blog? Also does this mean we get High 7-C Meruem?
Pre-Rose is High 7-C, yes. Netero's Zero Hand was calced at around 127 Kilotons which was evaluated and accepted by DMUA, and Meruem tanked it pretty easily. Meruem already proved that his AP is above his durability.

Back