• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Complete Arceus vs Pacifist Frisk

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Speed equalized.

No BFR allowed.

No preperation.

Both are in character but willing to kill.

Takes place in the distortion realm.

Let me know if this is a mismatch and I will try to fix it.

Frisk tarot
Pacifist

vs.
Godly arceus

Keep in mind that due to Pacifist Frisk's nature in the game, he will not kill, or even harm an opponent under any circumstances whatsoever. However, Frisk will likely tank, and adapt to Arceus' attacks eventually with Determination.

I vote for Inconclusive.

Lina, pretty sure we have a rule that a character is willing to kill under Standard Battle Assumptions. In fact, the OP even states this.

Only because Frisk doesn't want to.

As shown in Omega Flowe's fight, their AP can be 2-B when they actually fight. And Vs OF Frisk was less determined than Vs Asriel Frisk.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Only because Frisk doesn't want to.

As shown in Omega Flowe's fight, their AP can be 2-B when they actually fight. And Vs OF Frisk was less determined than Vs Asriel Frisk.
Is this a vote for frisk?

No, just pointing out that Frisk would attack Arceus.

...Well now that I think about it, Arceus can't ignore durability on a Tier 2 level IIRC, and doesn't have much regen or anything to make him last forever against 2-B Ap.

So I'd give it to Frisk. 2-A Durability means Arceus won't do shit and Frisk's 2-B rating is on a much higher scale.

Frisk ha no way of passing Arcy-chan's plates, and the 10^216 9s Azzy finds illegitimate. Regardless, Arceus has no way of beating that Mid-Godly Regenerationn.

I'm voting Frisk here, though it would take an awfully long time. Frisk was capable of dealing damage to God Flowey, albeit minor damage, so I'm pretty sure he would do some damage throgh Arceus's plates, and could just slowly chip away at Arceus, while Arceus can do all the damage he wants to Frisk, Frisk will just refuse to die.

Now that I think about it, Arceus. Since neither would actually die by killing the other (Flowey has no immunities while Arceus does), Frisk ages while Arceus doesn't, so he basically outlives Frisk. Plus spatial BFR, which Frisk never dealt with.

The real cal howard said:
Now that I think about it, Arceus. Since neither would actually die by killing the other (Flowey has no immunities while Arceus does), Frisk ages while Arceus doesn't, so he basically outlives Frisk. Plus spatial BFR, which Frisk never dealt with.
Read the OP again my friend. I made so BFR couldn't be used to obtain victory. I didn't want Arceus to win instantly just by teleporting frisk to another dimension or something like that.

My bad, man. XD. First part remains the same tho. Arceus outlives Frisk, as neither would ever come close to harming the other.

That's OK. But BFR is the only means of victory that I banned. Any other way is fine. The big deal here is either frisk gets past the plates or frisk just gets old and dies.

Pretty sure plates are NLF when against much stronger opponents.

Here, we have about Millions of universes Arceus vs "Slightly harming a 2-A being" Frisk. So Frisk is much stronger.

I see. Frisk isn't coming close to getting through the absurd hax (that's passive btw) of the plates. And while Arceus can't hurt Frisk, he could just go to sleep for a hundred thousand years and Frisk wouldn't be there anymore.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Pretty sure plates are NLF when against much stronger opponents.

Here, we have about Millions of universes Arceus vs "Slightly harming a 2-A being" Frisk. So Frisk is much stronger.
Said 2-A is 2-A for potentially being close to Asriel's power. I don't know. It's weird. Like, very weird.

Doesn't matter what you think is weird or not.

Arceus is at a quite low end of 2-B compared to Frisk right now really.

@Genji I said Frisk is stronger than Arceus, not that they are 2-A.

I gotta ask Azzy about that. Mostly because for one, he doesn't think CHARA could break through Arceus' walls, and two, it's Azzy.

Arceus' reasoning for 2-B is based on the idea that one copy of Pokémon game = one universe.

With that, there is no way Arceus would be anywhere near 10^500 universes.

It's just that, Flowey is supposed to be between Chara, and the infinite Asriel, but closer to the latter. Which is why he's 2-A instead of 2-B. And Frisk slightly hurt him (though even that was iffy, as Flowey was trolling him the entire time). So it's basically Frisk hurt F, who's {Chara<<Flowey<Asriel aka ∞}

This isn't the place to doubt the ratings Cal. As of now, that's Frisk's reasoning for being 2-B, which is significantly higher than what Arceus has been shown capable of doing.

Frisk 3

Arceus 1

Tie 1

And Genji I think Saikou meant that in comparison to frisk not in general. I'm not sure how fair it would be to place someone on the low end of 2-b just because of how they compare to frisk as frisk's 2-A level durability places them pretty darn high on the 2-b scale.

Did you listen to me Genji? I just said that the reason for Arceus' tier was something else than the mirror cave

Sigh...

There aren't as many mirrors in the cave to be 2-B. The thread itself talked about how other copies of the Game should be alternate universes (Which I agreed with)

Also, what is YOUR proof that Arceus is on the higher end of 2-B then?

Well Arceus can't do anything to Frisk, due to her much higher durability, as well as her Low-Mid Godly Regen and ability to refuse to die, so i vote on Frisk

Back