• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Comparing SHuman Gorath, Beyonder and Dormammu

Is someone able to provide a summary of these three characters, explaining the differences between their worlds and existence?

From my understanding, SHuman Gorath reigns supreme, omnipotent and omnipresent within his Cancerverse — the Chaos Dimension. It is said that his universe encompasses a wealth of dimensions in and of itself, and that SHuman's mere presence can cause galaxies to collapse.

The Beyonder, hailing from The Beyond, is said to be a being of immense power, dwarfing anything that exists within the Marvel Multiverse. It is often implied that Multiverse Abstracts are inconsequential when compared to Beyonder.

Dormammu is an interdimensional entity composed of mystical energy who rules over The Dark Dimension — that can be used to achieve almost any effect he desires. Dormammu is acknowledged by Doctor Strange as his "most terrible foe".

Dormammu originates from a race of beings named the "Faltine". Beings made of pure energy who are deemed as some of the most powerful beings in the multiverse and live off devouring energy.

SHuman isn't omnipotent within the cancerverse, far from it, he is still below universal abstracts even then.

Beyonder comes from a realm beyond all of the mystical and known within the multiverse, he is literally and metaphorically, bigger than the multiverse and everyone in it.

Everything else you said is legit

Nice breakdown and good clarification. Considering Beyonder's Powers, wouldn't that technically make him 1-A?

I noticed Pennywise is listed as 1-A under seemingly similar criteria. Is this to insinuate that Pennywise is more powerful than Pre Retcon Beyonder? LOL

@LordWhis Oh shit, I thought you were perma banned from this wiki by your own will?

@AB yeah, feel free to leave any questions on my message wall regarding stuff like this

Hykuu said:
@LordWhis Oh shit, I thought you were perma banned from this wiki by your own will?
I left the wiki because I was arguing for 1C Magnamon and people didn't agree with me which frustrated me. The other day I checked out Magnamon's page and he's high 1c. So it seems everyone agrees with me now. So I'm back.

Back