• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Community Character Creation

I have an idea about this character. You know how in anime there's that one villian that always shows up in the middle or end of the tournament arc to ruin everyone's day? This could be that character for the FCOC tournies

I legit can't think of a tourney where someone just shows up

Toguro was known to be trouble since day one, as is Piccolo, Gaara or generally any villain of any good tournament

IE: No that's not how anime works but that sounds okay

He was at the literal beginning and in comparison to the actual threat of the tourney in Todoroki wasn't really squat in the long run

I meant that one dude who makes the tournament not normal and has some sort of villianious plot in the background

the one dude making a tourney not normal requires there to be a tourney to be made not normal

Kirei also doesn't even plot stuff. He's just a depressed mage killer

Maybe this character can have different keys (with a + to make her in the middle of the key) for each tourney and act as an extra final boss to go aganist the winner of each tourney

Maybe, but that's a lot of recoloring. Anyways here's her with a yellow blindfold instead of a black one to fit her color scheme:
Communitycharver2

hm. Maybe instead of changing the dress's main color, you can change the yellow color or hair for each personality? It would save a lot of work

Aite, I actually like the colors of the left one. I could use those colors and do the clean up and shading when I have the time.

The wiki's color palette is green and blue, right? Could make those details blue instead of clean white.

But yeah, either Xmark12 or Smashtwig's idea. owo

Also, what are her powers and abilities gonna be? It should symbolize the wiki in some way. She could have Summoning as a skill, for example, and be able to summon many characters of the wiki so long as they're lower tiered and less haxxed than herself (i.e can't beat her). At the same time, she could have some hax that represents the wiki well such as Physics Manipulation and/or Plot Manipulation. Heck, she could even fuse Law and Plot manipulation into literal f*cking SBA Manipulation.

Now I feel like making a Vs Battle Wiki-chan and FC/OC Vs Battle Wiki-chan.

Great.

This shall be my own personal project! ;D

That way we can make this OC fight against FC/OC-chan.

I believe that vsbattles and our character should be a strong one whether or not they're haxxed. Like, you know how JoJo's characters are bullshit-tier strong despite being 8-C? We could have that, too, and it would fit the theme of the wiki.

An example of hax would be Supernatural Luck so powerful and vast it's universe ranged and will do anything that's possible, even distorting quantum probability to make it seem like it's warping reality when she's actually just being protected by a luck that does whatever best leads to her victory so long as victory is possible by any absurd stretch. It still could not mess with more energy at once than her AP unless it's by guiding something to the wrong target (e.g making a railgun shot or a missile be misguided towards her opponent), but it would always lead her to victory, being almost on the level of Destiny Manipulation and PIS-manipulation because it could affect everybody's decision making in the entire world.

She could also have some sort of High 1-B defense where higher and lower-dimensional beings would be prohibited from interacting with her, reflecting all their attempts to them by some sort of uncountably infinite infinite-dimensional "Hilbert Space Barrier". And maybe she could take the form of the platonic concept of the wiki to fight 1-As.

Dunno, just an idea.

I think that VSBW-chan should possess analytical and concentrated, yet joyful and friendly nature, and slightly higher physical stats when compared to FC/OC VSBW-chan, who should inherit joyful and friendly nature with the addition of creative and verveful nature bits.

They could be both Extraordinary Geniuses with full knowledge of all the powers of the wiki, all characters and abilities, the knowledge on how to counter them and the knowledge on many POSSIBLE variations on abilities. Like, even if they meet a guy with a power they don't know, they've seen stuff just like that before and have such a vast meta-knowledge they will quickly identify it.

And instead of Supernatural Luck, then, how about creationism as a power? They could have an Information Analysis followed by the ability to create stuff with any properties they want so long as there is only one supernatural effect on it (but it may be still higher tiered than it should). This way, they could have strategic battles where they have to think what kind of equipment would be best suited to counter this one enemy, all while using their support abilities to keep their opponent at bay. These support abilities could include counters and resistances to a very wide variety of hax so that they don't get easily stomped by anyone.

And VSBW-chan could be FC/OC-chan's older sister. They could be both very antropomorphic goddesses of sorts, VSBW having lived for about as long as fiction has been published and made popular throughout civilization, while FC/OC has lived for about as long as people have made fiction based on other fiction, or even as long as fan-fiction has been meaningfully known and popular so that she's far younger. They could have been born with something like peak human intellectual talent which throughout that longevity has developed into superhuman intelligence via the accumulation of knowledge and pratice.

I was thinking VSBW-chan would be the big sister while FC/OC-chan would be the little sister.

I also think VSBW-chan would be more critical, maybe rude, competitive, or a smartass because of the stuff that happens on the wiki sometimes.

FC/OC-chan would be the more innocent and friendly one, but she still has some of that competitive or smartass nature from her bigger sister.

JBW (Joke Battles Wiki)-chan would be the memester and would take basically nothing seriously.

JBW could be the youngest of the three, having been born when Richard Dawkins published that book on memetics, that is, 1976. As a 43-years old, she'd still look like one of these very smug young teenagers who tease everybody in anime and be memeing and trolling all the time. She'd be the only low-end Extraordinary Genius because she's mostly focused on memes and doesn't have absurdly in-depth knowledge elsewhere.

FC-OC on the other hand was born as soon as fanfiction as modernly known was born, that is, with the birth of the first Star Trek fanzine, Spockanalia, in 1967. She's a cute 52 years old who looks 15~16.

VSBW would be the thousands of years old older sister or even milf. She might be bordering Supergenius intelligence.

Hm... Maybe JBW-chan will possess liberal, chaotic and trollish nature? Yet she would still have analytical and combat skills, while her memetic skills would be at their pinnacle of potence.

VSBW-chan is an obvious shield user, FC/OC is a pencil user, while JBW is... uh... dunno, maybe keyboard user?

Back