• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Community Character Creation

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
She/Her
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Continuing from here, but more organized.

What has been agreed upon so far:

Things that remain to be decided;

• Gender, appearance, personality, goals
  • Equipment and abilities
  • Other statistics

I've already did part of the equipment, Ill paste it in here

BusterSaber: A handheld device that appears to look like a handgun, but it's barrel where to be rotated to be in line with the handle. It has two forms

• Saber: A plasma beam extends from the device, acting like a lightsaber
  • Buster: Part of the weapon rotates itself to look like a handgun. It can fire plasma shots
  • Both forms can charge up to release a powerful attack

High 7-A?

Oh yes, my favourite tier.

I've got to contribute to personality and a bit to abilities:

The personality
This guy (or girl, i don't know yet) will have not only one, but multiple personalities, representing each one of us as several individuals creating one being. It could be multiple, a happy and cheergul, analytic and cold, another one that could be a determined, never giving up personality and maybe hot headed, and one that could be more of a psychopath that hears multiple voices in his head. This could be also added as a weakness, as when he loses the control of all his personality his grasp on reality becomes too loose to be relevant.

TL;DR: This person will have multiple personalities that he may control most of the time, but when he loses the ability to do so, bad things will come ahead for him.

The abilities
As previously mentioned, this individual may have multiple personalities (which i think it is listed as an ability?). I also thinked of him "dividing" each personality, creating multiple copies of himself for each personality he has (think of Raven, of Teen Titans. iirc on one of the episodes, in her head, multiple personalities with different bodies appeared, something like that). But, when he loses the ability to control them all in his head and becomes mentally unstable, he may not be able to control them all.

I also thinked he may be a great fighter but not in the conventional sense, more like on the "unconventional" sense. He may grab things from the environment and treat them as weapons, like using a wooden branch like if a sword it was, or using a bottle for penetration, among many, many other things.

This is my first suggestion. I think it is fine, i will look further on others. This will be truly interesting.

what if each clone each had a special ability (along with their own copy of the BusterSaber). But they can each only have one ability. I guess the main one can either have all of em or just one of em. (each clone's main ability is decided by one of us creators' choice, just as there are multiple personalities based on the creators' personalities)

wait where did the BusterSaber come from

it was my idea during the near beginnings of the original thread. It's supposed to not define the character but is just there as a weapon if the main powers become unavailable or opted not to use

Ah. That bit I'm against, but I rather like Uninown's idea, sort of brings to mind a Split movie sort of theme. Weapon wise I'd rather go with something weird. Maybe a glaive. Glaives don't get enough love.

It's more of a weapon than anything else. I support Uni's idea too. Another guy said that (s)he could have another weapon to make up the basicness of the BusterSaber. The BusterSaber isn't supposed to be anything special to the character's arsenal, and can become a backup weapon that has no cost to using it

Smashtwig said:
what if each clone each had a special ability (along with their own copy of the BusterSaber). But they can each only have one ability. I guess the main one can either have all of em or just one of em. (each clone's main ability is decided by one of us creators' choice, just as there are multiple personalities based on the creators' personalities)
Alright. You give me inspiration man, here it goes.

Abilites pt.2
Hot headed, never giving up and determined.

• Resilience: This copy in particular has a greater amount of stamina than the others, and can endure much, but much more amount of punishment compared to the rest of the copies. He can also "deflect" damage to the surrounding environment objects, being related to his "unconventional" ability of being a fighter using the environment.
Happy and cheerful

• Environmental Happiness: This copy has the ability to make everything within a certain radius "happy". Plants, animals, even humans become happy. Flowers bloom out of nothing and release their enriching scent, animals become filled up with energy, ready to do their tasks without stress, and humans just become more happy as ever in an emotional sense.
Analytical, cold and perceptive.

• Analyze: This copy can analyze the environment, just like any other individual can do within their field of invision. Though, difference is, that this can gather information at sight of the environment. Know what type of plant he is seeing, how old a rock is just by mere sight and the state of mind of the individual he is seeing are the applications of this ability. He needs to have his eyes wide open to use this, otherwise this will just get cancelled. He can transfer the info to other copies to use it at their advantage.
Chaotic and psychotic

No idea, please help

(some other abilities for other suggested personalities are welcome)

And here it is, if we are ever accepting the multiple personalities and duplications of course.

Oh. I thought the idea was that each personality was based off the personality of everyone who is creating this character.

For one of my ideas for personality

Egotistic and Arrogant

Has impressive physical statistics (attack and speed) compared to others. However, this clone cannot take a hit well (since his ego would be "broken"), so he takes large damage. This in turn angers him when he does get hit. Special Ability: Screw the rules. This clone can ignore anything that would hinder him from doing what he wants, like fear parahax, getting tired, that kinda stuffs

btw, does this guy (or girl) have a name or ethnicity in particular? I see slapson put he will be a martian and another guy said it would be called Jimmy, but i don't know if everyone agreed.

Smashtwig said:
Oh. I thought the idea was that each personality was based off the personality of everyone who is creating this character.
For one of my ideas for personality

Egotistic and Arrogant Has impressive physical statistics (attack and speed) compared to others. However, this clone cannot take a hit well (since his ego would be "broken"), so he takes large damage. This in turn angers him when he does get hit. Special Ability: Screw the rules. This clone can ignore anything that would hinder him from doing what he wants, like fear parahax, getting tired, that kinda stuffs
You should make a limitation for "Screw the rules". Ignoring anythings falls under the same category of NLF as, for an example, Yukari's boundary manipulation of "anything". I feel it's too overpowered for a single clone, unless we don't care of making an op char, which would make the ability fine.

I mean

The closest to a short and sweet description of me would be nihilistic and sarcastic. So really down in the dirt, probably reads lotta poetry and books. If I had to describe a good power set... telekinesis. Maybe just a bit of Text Manipulation to achieve various effects (i.e., writing in the air "flame", fire appears in his hand, or something)

Calm, passionate and perseverant

• True words: This copy, with his ink pen, writes in the air to achieve various effects and transmit his passion of the words to the entire world. Some of the effects include:
Burn - Makes an object or individual gather in flames.

Death - Ceases a living being's life. For this to work, the living needs to be distracted and not be directly putting attention to this clone.

Freeze - Makes an object's temperature fall, while ice shards start forming on it. It can also turn water into ice, including that of living beings.

Lift up - Throws an object or individual into the air, leaving them at the stratosphere to then make them start falling back to land.

I think we should start focusing on other things rather than just his abilities. I don't want only myself to be doing this character, i'll let others do their original contributions rather than just following mine.

I'll do a list of the amount of abilities we got so far:

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Multiple Personalities, Unconventional and conventional Weapon Mastery (Can use "unconventional" objects from the environment to fight as main style of combat. Can use BusterSaber decently), Duplication (Can split his personalities into different clones with unique abilities. Cannot do this while he loses the control of them in his very own mind), some kind of Attack Reflection (With Resilience, he can "deflect" damage done to him to objects to the environment, like redirecting damage done to him towards a rock, making this object damaged instead of himself), Empathic Manipulation (With Environmental Happiness, it can make surrounding beings "happy"), Life Manipulation (With Environmental Happiness, it can fill surrounding animals with energy. It can make plants and flowers bloom out of nowhere), Information Analysis (With Analyze, it gathers information about objects in his environment and also individuals in his field of vision), Power Nullification (With Screw the Rules, it can ignore various ailments and tiredness in himself just to achieve what he wants to), Text Manipulation (With True Words, he makes text written on the air to gain a real effect on the environment. Some of the applications include: Bur, Death, Freeze and Lift up)

I dunno, female sounds good. I can draw the art btw.

Also give her Willpower Defense.

Alright, these are what we got mostly settled:

• P&A (Still in progress in case anyone wants to add stuff, but we got a pretty big list already)
  • Personality things
  • Mostly combat stuff, but speed is still missing
  • The tier (High 7-A)
  • Alignment (Neutral Evil)
I will do a poll right now just to resolve some issues for us to vote.

What do you want the gender of this character be?

Male

Female

N/A, or unspecified

Both (i dunno)

The poll was created at 04:09 on December 6, 2018, and so far 11 people voted.
Please wait, submitting your vote...

I like the concept with the personalities,a great idea honestly,here is an idea for one from me

Sad,Lonely and Shy

Hearth-Broke: Induces a state of sadness to your hearth, forcing it to literally break contact from all its veins and arteries in the body, before the hearth shatters in pieces slowly after it stopped pulsating

Outcasted Isolatio: Can use barriers to isolate things inside it or to use them for BFR-ing stuff away, could be used to do that with a being organs or parts of the body

Frightful Hesitatio: Commands the mind of the opponent to hesitate anything he/she was about to do against their will and can even make them scared of trying something to the user

If i will have anything else in mind i will leave it here,also there should be a poll for speed as well for the character

Speed of this character? (combat speed and/or reactions)

Subsonic or Subsonic+ (Insert reasoning here)

Transonic (Insert reasoning here)

Supersonic or Supersonic+ (Insert reasoning here)

Hypersonic or Hypersonic+ (Insert reasoning here)

High Hypersonic or High Hypersonic+ (Insert reasoning here)

Massively Hypersonic or Massively Hypersonic+ (Insert reasoning here)

Sub-Rel or Sub-Rel+ (Insert reasoning here)

Relativistic or Relativistic+ (Insert reasoning here)

Speed of Light (Insert reasoning here)

FTL or FTL+ (Insert reasoning here)

MFTL (insert reasoning here)

MFTL+ (insert reasoning here)

Infinite (please no)

The poll was created at 23:50 on December 6, 2018, and so far 9 people voted.
Not taking into account Omnipresence, Immeasurable or Irrelevant, as the last one is reserved for tiers over the one we are using and the other two are just... no. I'm leaving Infinite just in case.

So it seems the character is going to be MHS-MHS+!

Now what about it's appearance? Let's talk about the hair first!

What type of hair will the character have? And what color?

Short & Black

Long/Medium sized & Black

Short & Blonde

Long/Medium sized & Blonde

Short & Brown

Long/Medium sized & Brown

Short & Redhead

Long/Medium sized & Redhead

Some other exotic colour (white, pink, purple, silver. Leave what do you want if you choose this option on the answers)

The poll was created at 19:17 on December 7, 2018, and so far 8 people voted.

Pink

Hair

Plox

What's her eye colour?

Same as hair's

Brown

Black

Blue

Green

Exotic eye colour (Red, purple, yellow, among others)

Blind, or just simply uses a blindfold

Heterochromia (The two eyes have color differences, e.g one blue and the other one green)

The poll was created at 03:02 on December 8, 2018, and so far 11 people voted.

Blindfold sounds

real good

Back