• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Community Character Creation

Hmmm, where's activity? Lemme use some magic (Ôê®ÔöǤëÔöÇ)ÔèâÔöü☆´¥ƒ.* (2)

I forgot that I promised to offer possible surnames. Again, I can do it if we'll know what kinds of personality does our community character does.

Personality

Sweet and kind

Short-tempered and violent

Cold and uncaring

The poll was created at 16:49 on January 18, 2019, and so far 8 people voted.
Please wait, submitting your vote...

You know what, I'm still hoping for Tsun option but because that isn't one of them. I'm gonna pick kind and sweet because I think it would be EVEN MORE DISURPBING. Imagine a cute slav girl who is super powerful talking to you very respectfully and sweet voice but is doing absolutely terrible things like killing people or back stabbing them. And all with a sincere and overly sweet smile on her face.

Hm...

Should we choose Glafira as the name?

Yes

No

My variation

The poll was created at 17:17 on January 19, 2019, and so far 8 people voted.

Alignment (meta)

Protagonist

Antagonist

Neutral

The poll was created at 12:30 on January 20, 2019, and so far 9 people voted.

Since the beginning.

Medium

Video Game

Comic

Book

Live action

Animation

The poll was created at 12:57 on January 20, 2019, and so far 9 people voted.

Well, to be honest. I never saw at the beginning that we didn't agree upon that because thos were just suggestions.

But i guess this poll will say which it will be.

Movement/travelling speed

Subsonic or Subsonic+ (Insert reasoning here)

Transonic (Insert reasoning here)

Supersonic or Supersonic+ (Insert reasoning here)

Hypersonic or Hypersonic+ (Insert reasoning here)

High Hypersonic or High Hypersonic+ (Insert reasoning here)

Massively Hypersonic or Massively Hypersonic+ (Insert reasoning here)

Sub-Rel or Sub-Rel+ (Insert reasoning here)

Relativistic or Relativistic+ (Insert reasoning here)

Speed of Light (Insert reasoning here)

FTL or FTL+ (Insert reasoning here)

MFTL (insert reasoning here)

MFTL+ (insert reasoning here)

Infinite (insert reasoning here)

The poll was created at 17:06 on January 21, 2019, and so far 11 people voted.

Supersonic, because I want normal guns to be useless both in terms of power and speed, but make it that she can't really outpace missles, lightning, and lasers.

If mark is too busy with homework or other things i'll offer myself to do so. I'm not nearly as good as him but i'll try my best if so.

Back