• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Community Character Creation

GreyFang82 wrote:So wait how many personalities are there?

The poll was created at 16:39 on December 8, 2018, and so far 11 people voted.
Please wait, submitting your vote...

Wait... has this lowkey become a "Make a Community Waifu"? Seriously it feel like were are lowkey making a waifu.

The God Of Procrastination said:
Is everything that they have High 7-A, or can it vary from that?
Everything should be High 7-A, i guess

I'm seriously leaning towards leaving it at 5 personalities. It would be easier for illustration purposes and because 10 would be going too overdrive. Also, we should do more abilities that are not personality-related, just to expand some things if you guys want to add more things.

Anyways, back to i was going to say, what we have done so far:

• Tier: High 7-A
  • Alignment: Neutral-Evil
  • Personality: Pretty much done
  • Appearance: Pink hair (unless anyone else wants to oppose for other exotic hair color), long i guess and uses a blindfold. Hair color and other things changes depending on the appearance in the duplication ability, i will handle that later.
  • Abilities: Pretty much done for personality-wise abilities. Anyone can try suggesting other things, though.
  • Speed: MHS+

Physical build of the character? (This is for illustration purposes and for the appearance section)

Short and/or petite

Normal height, and with a relatively normal build

Tall and slim

Voluptuous, chubby, or in a more straightforward way, fat

The poll was created at 18:32 on December 8, 2018, and so far 9 people voted.
I'm trying to keep with the more normal classifications for builds. Some people will know what am i referring to.

What's the type of clothing this character uses?

A normal sized shirt and shorts/pants. The most regular type.

A jacket, some pants for the cold, etc. A clothing that you would use on cold environments.

Complex dresses reminiscient that of what old dolls used to wear. Take in example some 2hu girls.

A formal dress. What someone would use on a wedding or important events.

The poll was created at 18:43 on December 8, 2018, and so far 8 people voted.

Yes i'm aware this is becoming lowkey create your waifu co-operative version

It's just for the character, i guess. Please don't fill it with unholy stuff.

• BusterSaber: A handheld device that appears to look like a handgun, but it's barrel where to be rotated to be in line with the handle. It has two forms
    • Saber: A plasma beam extends from the device, acting like a lightsaber
    • Buster: Part of the weapon rotates itself to look like a handgun. It can fire plasma shots
    • Both forms can charge up to release a powerful attack
How will this work, if it's confined to one tier (or, is the increase within 4.3X)?

Striking Strength

Tier 7

Tier 8

Tier 9

Tier 10

Tier 11

The poll was created at 18:49 on December 8, 2018, and so far 8 people voted.

Durability

Tier 1

Tier 2

Tier 3

Tier 4

Tier 5

Tier 6

Tier 7

Tier 8

Tier 9

Tier 10

Tier 11

The poll was created at 18:49 on December 8, 2018, and so far 10 people voted.

How is a 3-D character going to have plane or point level durability anyways? Though it would be interesting to see a case of that.

*BusterSaber: A handheld device that appears to look like a handgun, but it's barrel where to be rotated to be in line with the handle. It has two forms
    • Saber: A plasma beam extends from the device, acting like a lightsaber
    • Buster: Part of the weapon rotates itself to look like a handgun. It can fire plasma shots
    • Both forms can charge up to release a powerful attack
How will this work, if it's confined to one tier (or, is the increase within 4.3X)?
I'm guessing it will just be a power-up confined within the tier. You can ask smashtwig, too.

not even an option of armor 0/10

giving her a sword and then no armor

fk

Let's try something different, kind of been drawing armor for a while now, lol.
Claire
The latest armor user I drew.

Armor

is the best

First off. Good stuff my guy.

And Procrast I don't get ur question about the BusterSaber you were asking. Care to reword it?

The charge attack is pretty much a more powerful normal attack from the weapon. It's definitely gonna end up being the same tier. If it helps you visualize, a charged Buster would have the same power increase as a charged Mega... Buster from mega Man would have. (Shush I'm not creative at times)

Okay

Pink hair

Blindfold

Doll dress

Interchangeable lightsaber plasma handgun

Time to get the illustration going and then send it to mark to remaster i guess.

This will be interesting

Smashtwig said:
First off. Good stuff my guy.
And Procrast I don't get ur question about the BusterSaber you were asking. Care to reword it?

The charge attack is pretty much a more powerful normal attack from the weapon. It's definitely gonna end up being the same tier. If it helps you visualize, a charged Buster would have the same power increase as a charged Mega... Buster from mega Man would have. (Shush I'm not creative at times)
So, a 3x multiplier for buster?

Skin colour

White

Fair

Medium

Tanned/brown

Black

The poll was created at 19:06 on December 10, 2018, and so far 11 people voted.

I don't really have any ideas for this character. I won't suggest anything from here. Although it'd be cool to see her use some ability that no one ever uses

who in the what in the ****

I reject that premise

that's not a lesser used power

that's a bunch of powers grouped into one

are you just clicking the random page button on Powerlisting

if you want some real weird powers let's go for Dragon Turtle Physiology

Back