• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Community Character Creation

Hmm, how about VSBW's shield being able to reflect attacks as well as copy anything that lands on it, FC/OC's pencil can summon whatever she draws so long as it's much weaker than her (and she can draw it quickly on herself to gain its abilities while keeping her own tier, but can only handle one or few tattoos at once before it starts becoming too draining) and JBW's keyboard could have plot/reality manipulation by typing what happens?

Let's not get too off-topic on this thread, lol.

If we're gonna make VSBW-chan, FC/OC-chan, and JBW-chan, then let's make a new thread.

I'm just in it for the character designs. :V

Sure, first, let's gather what's agreed upon, shall we?

FC/OC-chan has the design you made. What about the ages I mentioned, do we use them?

Nah, I'm making completely new designs for all 3 characters.

I'm planning to make them basically just IRL humans that are either extreme ******' nerds or extreme ******' weebs. Like I said, I'm only really in it for designing the characters and making them relatable.

Smashtwig wrote:so are we gonna use the color pallate idea for different personas or na?

Yes

No

The poll was created at 09:55 on March 1, 2019, and so far 9 people voted.
Please wait, submitting your vote...

Sorry, what do you mean by that, exactly? If I'm not mistaken, it's basically that we're gonna use the color palettes of each wiki for each character, right?

Mand21 said:
Also, what are her powers and abilities gonna be? It should symbolize the wiki in some way. She could have Summoning as a skill, for example, and be able to summon many characters of the wiki so long as they're lower tiered and less haxxed than herself (i.e can't beat her). At the same time, she could have some hax that represents the wiki well such as Physics Manipulation and/or Plot Manipulation. Heck, she could even fuse Law and Plot manipulation into literal f*cking SBA Manipulation.
The power to summon anyone in her notable victories.

That's also great xD Is she completely disarmed on her first fight, though? Gonna have to fight someone from a lower tier, if so.

YungManzi wrote: So will the character have a surname?

Yes

No

The poll was created at 12:51 on March 20, 2019, and so far 8 people voted.

How old is she?

>1 year

1-10 years

10-20 years

20-40

40-100

<100

Infinite

The poll was created at 18:01 on May 1, 2019, and so far 9 people voted.

Stamina

Below Average

Average

Above average

Limitless

The poll was created at 14:39 on May 2, 2019, and so far 5 people voted.

I was thinking for AP making her 2.15 Gigatons, making it smack dab in the middle

Also, how durable are the clones again?

Back