• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Commandment of Piety vs The Wizard King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Demon king/zeldris "God" Skill > absolute cancel > love and repose commadment > high demon darkness = high goddess ark powernull

And Im unsure of Julius's extent besides one layer.
That's just his powernull being stronger than the other powernulls, I don't see what makes him able to cancel those with a resistance

Oh, yes he does. I remember him saying he could look a little into the future. Wuold that work if God activates?
It probably still would work regardless of if God activates

I was gonna say Zeldris Ominous binds him with his superior lifting strength but precog seems like a problem.

And teleporting wouldn't help

The thing is, Julius can speed himself up as well

I was referring to the Ancient Demon
Did not the Ancient Demon just ignore all his attemps? I am gonna re-read it

Edit: Julius stopped his Arm for 5 seconds or even less and then he reverted to child form, everyone like Kaiser or the Silvas were also stopping the demon, so I can´t know if Julius could for example use the rest of his abilities when what he showcased was extremely short and vague

Last edited:
Black Clover and Fairy Tail had this same hax years ago and it ended up being removed.

And it only made Hendrickson sweat, nothing proves the same would apply to Julius who's vastly stronger than him
Nope it was accepted and also there ap is similar they are both island level+

Nope it was accepted and also there ap is similar they are both island level+
I was talking about Hendrickson.

The best fear manip feat of Zeldris so far is making a character millions of times weaker than him sweat. Why should I assume that it would affect Julius in any significant way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back