• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Come on Goku! Its just a fat bird pinata with basic 2-B reality warping!

While I'm not a fan of people stacking up Gokus loss record

I'm also not a fan of making matches intentionally built in his favor

He summons Shenron or Super Shenron and gains a wish to use against his opponent. Along with a overall power boost from Shenron Mode.

And that certainly helps against someone who doesn't resist it. Also Draw to absorb health from targets.

Hst master said:
He summons Shenron or Super Shenron and gains a wish to use against his opponent. Along with a overall power boost from Shenron Mode.
And that certainly helps against someone who doesn't resist it. Also Draw to absorb health from targets.
That doesn't really help him when he would just break his own hands on the opponent if he attacked. Wishes are also nonlethal.

I'm pretty sure in the time it takes to summon Shenron, Zeekeeper can just hit him and GG.

Doesn't that slow Goku down as well? Also quite inefficient since it requires creating a dimension.

Yeah, Zeekeeper kinda has the advantage by DBZ'ing its way to victory (aka winning through sheer power alone)

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
I'm pretty sure in the time it takes to summon Shenron, Zeekeeper can just hit him and GG.

Doesn't that slow Goku down as well? Also quite inefficient since it requires creating a dimension.
He doesn't use the dragon balls, Shenron just appears. Also it doesn't slow him down, time is slowed as he subsequently creates the Dimension.

Sorry but how is zeekeeper greater in ap? Xeno goku can destroy a countless infinitely expanding multiverse whilst zeekeeper scales to the dream depot which has an easily countable amount.

Read this post said:
Sorry but how is zeekeeper greater in ap? Xeno goku can destroy a countless infinitely expanding multiverse whilst zeekeeper scales to the dream depot which has a easily countable amount.
buddy...

It isn't an easily countable amount. Every dream ever had creates a new universe. Now consider that there are millions of inhabited planets in the Marioverse.

I dont think you get what i mean. With every single decision made in the dbh multiverse, a new universe is created. This multiverse is also infinitely expanding. In the course of a week you make millions decisions whilst you would only go to sleep and dream about 7 or more times. A multiverse that works like dbh is going to be way bigger than the mario multiverse.

Xeno goku has the physical ap advantage here. Even if both multiverses were the same size, xeno goku is massively above the requirement to destroy his own multiverse.

So when exactly has making a decision resulted in a split timeline? And would this apply to dream worlds as well?

Every decision made in the DBH Multiverse creates a new timeline or universe, did I understand that correctly?

As far as I know people make a lot of decisions every day in the whole universe. (I would assume that this is also true for the aliens in DBH verse)

So how can that be less than: 1 dream = 1 universe

In my understanding, DBH is much higher in AP than Mario.

What the arguments were again? Goku is now massively superior to Countless multiverses due to his own multiverse's size.

It was a Q&A to clarify how is Goku placed into the 2-B. Demigra threatened to destroy the multiverse which expands upon every decision and squares indefinitely, SSJ1 Xeno Goku one-shots Demigra and every further transformation stomps the previous.

So he's >>>>>>>>>> Countless Multiverses.

Read this post said:
Oh. where can i see this q&a? Also should his three losses be removed?
If the loss was due to an AP disadvantage, yes.

Xeno Goku has way higher AP than the rest of 2-B combined, as things are right now.

Hax losses are still valid, though.

Yeah, his battle with Teemo is being reduxed.

Apparently his fight with Jotaro is no longer viable because a CRT was made to disprove the combat uses of Reality Overwrite.

As for the other one I'm not sure.

Sun wukong has an ap disadvantage right? and goku has non physical interatction. So cant he slap son wukong now?

Back