• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Combined Human & Composite Human vs Sans & Papyrus

VS Wiki Verses Thread- Combined Human & Composite Human vs Sans & Papyrus
Goal for the humans: KO or kill the skeletons

Goal for Sans & Papyrus: Capture the humans

Goal for Sans if Papyrus gets killed: Kill them any means necessary

Two Rounds

Round One: Prep-Time: None; Papyrus sees two humans & wants to capture them to join the Royal Guard. Sans decides to help Papyrus capture them. The humans have no weapons.

Humans: 7

Skeletons: 0

Incunclusive: 0

Round Two: Prep-Time: 1-Year; The two humans see the skeleton brothers as threats & want to investigate. They make a portal to get there, but it closes before they go through, but not after a note goes through saying that they will gome in a year to investigate. Papyrus gets this note & shows Sans, saying that if they find their stats & capture them, he will join the Royal Guard. Sans decides to help him, & happens to find something to research on the humans The humans gets every item they can get.

EDIT: Previous replies can stay, but NO NUKES unless needed.

Humans: 7

Skeletons: 0

Incunclusive: 0

Who Wins?

Like the Thumbnail?

I'm sorry I don't have a comment on who'd win. I just wanted to say I really like the picture you made for this match.

Thanks for the offer but I'm good. Maybe link the template on your profile so others that want to use it can.

But sorry for derailing the thread. You can go back to the match now.

There's was a Vs btw Sans and CH but the they were going to nowhere.

Comp and Comb beat Papy easily, both are masters in martial arts and can easily learn the patterns of Papy, While Comp is pretty slow compared with Comb, (s)he still can help making Papy fight with both humans at the same time.

Sans is tooooo lazy and he will let Papy die, although he will have the advantage due to be much more versatile than Papy, Sans will going to deal with people who are "the merge of all positive and beneficial traits humans beings posses. None of the negatives attributes, flaws and handicaps that would inhibit they abilities". KR would deal a insignificant damage to they.

Conclusion: Humans in both rounds with high diff.

Newendigo said:
There's was a Vs btw Sans and CH but the they were going to nowhere.
Comp and Comb beat Papy easily, both are masters in martial arts and can easily learn the patterns of Papy, While Comp is pretty slow compared with Comb, (s)he still can help making Papy fight with both humans at the same time.

Sans is tooooo lazy and he will let Papy die, although he will have the advantage due to be much more versatile than Papy, Sans will going to deal with people who are "the merge of all positive and beneficial traits humans beings posses. None of the negatives attributes, flaws and handicaps that would inhibit they abilities". KR would deal a insignificant damage to they.

Conclusion: Humans in both rounds with high diff.
Not saying I agree or disagree, but one, I believe Sans would try to keep Paps alive, & two, wouldn't killing Paps add the power of KR?

Also, I saw that thread & the Comb vs Paps thread.

That why i said that KR will deal a insignificant damage, since they killed Paps, but Humans are just characters that were created in this wiki, nor have a canon or something so is more like they never killed someone. Plus they are all the positives things of the humanaty without the negatives things.

About Sans.... Well is more like it's going to happen, he just acted in the wrong moment, when most of the monster are dead or evacuated, he had the chance to help with his knowledge over timelines or even telling asgore to absorb the souls but he didn't.

Going with the CH's here. While Composite is going to get horrifically outsped, it has a chance to harm Papyrus, maybe. Combined, on the other hand, is monstrous in comparison. Significantly stronger and more durable, it'll have no problem powering through Sans's and Papyrus's attacks.

Considering its superhuman intellect, it'll gun for Sans first, as he's faster and has superior attack variety. KH is going to do nothing, as neither human has techincally killed anything. From there, it's just a CQC stomp once CH catches the skeletons.

With prep: Nukes. Lots, and lots of nukes. The humans would simply bomb everything to radioactive ash remotely.

Round 1: Papyrus and Composite Human gets speedstomped immediately, but as others pointed out, Sans KR would be borderline insignificant here, as the kill count of the Combined Human would be 1 (Papyrus). Also CH is faster than Frisk, so it could probably hit Sans relatively soon.

Round 2: The humans just nuke the Underground with missiles controlled remotely. Even if that was out of character, they could arrive with gas masks and gas grenades.

Round 1: Hax are insignificant and Combined human is extremely intelligent, I give it to humans.

Round 2: Honestly, Combined or Composite human solo with nukes.

Thumbnail is badass. Although I would have their places switch as one of them is grabbing the others crotch.

Round 1: Papyrus gets speedblitzed by Combined Human. Sans can hardly do anything to Combined since s/he would have only 1 kill if Papyrus is killed first. Sans would tire and Combined would kill.

Round 2: Underground gets nuked. If not then they still have bio-chemical weapons. Humans both rounds

Gving both rounds to the Humans for reasons above.

If nukes aren't allowed in the prep scenario, the Humans could instead go with a bunch of these.

And even if those aren't allowed (thus removing my ability to be a jerk who intentionally finds loopholes in things), they could just go with several large quantities of this.

Back