• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cole vs Ichigo

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
BOG Good Cole vs Strongest 7-A Ichigo

Speed Equalized.

Range is 1 kilometer.

I'm willing to change the versions used if needed.

Cole render
I thought this would be the end, that once Kessler and the Ray Sphere were gone, my life would go back to normal. But now I understand that this is my life. There's no going back. The gift of the powers will be my burden until the day I die.

vs.
IchigoBoS

So, what's Cole AP like? IIRC, the strogest current 7-A version of Ichigo is Vasto Lorde which scales massivly above 657 megatons.

Cole can't see Invisible characters

@Ovy7

A bit complicated

Cole Macgrath at the start of the game performed a 267 megaton feat while borderline dead before mastering his abilities

After he does this, he boosts himself once or twice, and defeats Sasha, who completely Stomps his borderline dying form as a prime conduit.

He then encounters Alden, who he states he is nowhere near as strong as, after a few power boosts, he defeats him

He performs a 2 Gigatons feat after the next power boost.

Bear in mind the massive jump between end of 7A and 2 Gigatons, and add 5 power boosts

They both should be High 7A but it's too much to let either.

What even is Reiatsu Crush It's either based on soul resistance or AP and sometimes I hear it isn't in character nor passive for everyone.

Not sure radar sense would counter Ichigo's invisibility, as Icihigo's is spiritual based, and Cole has had trouble with invisible enemies before (First Sons), but iirc, I think it had something to do with their powers rather than Cole being vulnerable to invisibility.

Schnee One said:
What even is Reiatsu Crush It's either based on soul resistance or AP and sometimes I hear it isn't in character nor passive for everyone.
I don't even know, I just know it's Ichigo's "I win" button and there are differing opinions on how it works,how it's used and who uses it

Because of the shitstorm regarding the Shinobu Vs Ichigo thread (it was mine, originally T-T) regarding the passive Soul Crush thing, let's keep this real. If Cole doesn't have Resistance to Soul Manipulation, this is an auto haxstomp in favor of Ichigo here.

I think Ichigo does not have this in this key, since he does not know how to exercise his reiatsu right.

What Dragonpent said.

The different opinions on how soul crush works is due to a misunderstanding of how reiryoku/reiatsu work in Bleach. The strength of Bleach soul manip scales with their AP since both of them depend on the amount of reiatsu the spirit has causing people to incorrectly believe it to be based on AP when it is purely soul hax.

The strength of it starts with Tatsuki who can resist soul rip in the hundreds to possibly thousands despite being complete fodder and below pre shinigami Ichigo. Even so she is still getting reiatsu crushed by AI Yammy who has better control than SS Kenny and is still passively killing Tatsuki within the minute.

If we removed the invisibility and the Reiatsu Crush, Coke probably wrecks in the other direction as well I think

If not, we can restrict both and still debate it.

...... even restricting all the soul stuff, what does BOG Cole have to beat Ichigo? Cuz Ichigo has a pretty big chain with multiple stomps to reach Zangetsu.

50% Zangetsu >>> SE Ulq >>> Ress Ulq >>> 1st Mask Bankai post Grimm >> base Ulq w/Zan > base Ulq > 1st Mask Bankai pre Grimm >>> Base Grimm w/Zan > base Grimm >> SS Bankai >> Bankai training > post Kenny Shikai >= no patch Kenny = passive 657 megatons

• I decided to leave out a number of Ichigo's from the chain since they pretty much all happen during the Grimm fight where he gets stronger multiple times over.
Ichigo doesn't actually gain any actual control over his reiatsu until True Shikai which is 6-B. The only control he learns before that is to strengthen it which is not helping Cole.

For Cole's AP scaling chain it's:

Pre-Final Upgrades Cole >= Alden >>> Mid Game Cole >>> Sasha >> BoG Cole who performed a 261 megaton feat completely on accident seconds after getting his powers.

For further idea of how high into Mountain level he is, Cole at this point of the game was one upgrade away from being Large Mountain level (2.09 gigatons)

Like I said earlier, both characters are easily into High 7A but we restrict both to 7A for convience sake, which is honestly kinda annoying but eh.

But then what? Ichigo's only advantage is skill, nothing else.

Reiatsu Crush can only crush 10-Bs with no resistance to soul manipulation when people go to 6-B

Cole, being vastly superhuman, shouldn't evaporate standing next to an Ichigo much weaker then Aizen's booterfly form

That said, Ichigo doesn't really have alot against projectiles, though he definitely has a better advantage in melee. This seems like it would go along with many other Cole matches, outmatched in melee so he just gets back and hits them with projectiles and eventually just TKOs them with Class G restraining grenades

Cole can sense hostility from people with his radar sense

then again I dunno if that works on spiritual matter so

hecker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back