• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Sequel to this: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3075360?useskin=oasis

~

Tony hummed peacefully to himself as he tidied up his workbench, trying to unwind and take his mind off of the large battle he'd just come back from. "After Ultron, I think I'm ready to just take a nice long nap." Tony grumbled to himself. "Unfortunately, Mr. Stark, that's nit gonna happen. There's a bigger threat that the Avengers need to deal with." Doctor Strange said as he appeared out of a portal. Tony starred blankly at the sudden wizard before snarking. "First, who are you? Second, why are you here? And third, is this going to cut into my hot tub time?"

"Doctor Strange, our universe is in danger, and yes." Tony sighed again. "I'll call everyone in."

~

"So, we're being invaded from another universe by a guy calling himself The Beast?" Tony asked. "His real name is Cole MacGrath. His enforcer, Delsin Rowe, tried to assassinate me. I interrogated him about who he was working for."

"Cole MacGrath. I've heard that name before." Captain America chimed in. "I saw it in the news. Supposedly, he's the guy responsible for the bombing in Empire City." Tony furrowed his brow. "So he's already invading?"

"Not quite. My attacker claims that he's from a parallel universe that Cole already conquered. Likely, it's just that our universes Cole has just begun his rise to power." Strange added. "Then we have no time to prepare against two people who have already proven themselves caoable of killing the Avengers." Tony summed up. "How do we know that Cole's that strong already? If the Cole from our world just got started then he might not be strong enough to fight us yet." Said Black Widow. "I'll go." Scarlet Witch volunteered. "I'm currently one of the strongest Avengers we have. I can go defeat our world's Cole while you prepare to fight their world's Cole."

"It's wisest to strike down the Beast of our workd before dealing with the Beast of another. I'm in." Strange seconded. All heads around the table nodded in agreement.

~

Cole looked over the city he now protected, the weight of nigh endless responsibility weighing on his shoulders. This gift was a burden, a cross he must bear. He knew now that he must use his power in service to others, to protect the innocent. He only hoped he was ready.

Suddenly, a car surrounded by red energy was flung towards him. Cole jumped off the roof and landed on the street turning to face his opponent. "Cole MacGrath, you are under arrest for terrorism and murder." The new Avenger declared. "Listen, lady, that wasn't m-" Cole was cut off by another car flying towards him, which he deflected. Cole sighed. "Alright, guess we're doing this then."

~

Both at High 7-A.

They start one kilometer apart.

Speed Equalized.

Good Karma Cole.

Takes place in Empire City.

Infinity war scarlet witch 2
vs.
Cole render
I thought this would be the end, that once Kessler and the Ray Sphere were gone, my life would go back to normal. But now I understand that this is my life. There's no going back. The gift of the powers will be my burden until the day I die.

Let's see... 2x AP advantage, starting at sniping distance while Wanda has to get closer...

Unless she manages to survive getting really close and trying to TK him, which I am also not sure will be enough, she's toast.

Does Cole have a thing against Marvel or something.

Though yeah afaik Lancelot is right

I like your stories.

I can't make popular enough matches to write for them, though.

Following.

That should help her. Good Cole isn't hyper lethal like Evil Cole, but he's still an experienced and efficient fighter.

He still has the AP advantage. Would he be able to do anything if Scarlet Witch TKed him, though? Like fire any of his ranged attacks?

Not that I can think of, he needs to move his limbs to attack agter all. Granted, resurrection may grant him a second chance, depending on how he's killen and if Wanda kills him.

I changed the gap so that Cole's outside of her range, to avoid an instant win for Wanda, but not so far he can snipe her while she's helpless.

If Cole gets too close Wanda can ragdoll him to death or rip out his heart. Though it should be noted that she really only resorts to this when pissed off (Ultron and Thanos for example).

Cole has a range advantage and a slight experience advantage. He's only been doing the hero gig for little over a month by this point, and while he has some impressive feats, he's still a little green.

Cole's only wincon are to try and snipe Wanda when her shields are down, Wanda's wincon is to try and get Cole in range and TK him. Would his ability to fire off electricity from his body help at all here?

Bump.

To answer your question, not sure. She was able to hold back an explosion from somebody she was restraining but it took a lot of effort and didn't last long (she had ti throw him up into the air to keep from getting hit by the blast). And that was from regular explosives. If she gets to close to Cole while restraining him, she might get fried by a bolt of lightning creeping through.

Still, I am not entirely sure she won't just use kinetic-y blasts instead of grevious, horrible harm using TK. She's prone to ragdolling people yes, not so much to pulling a Hulk and ragdoll them until they are pieces. Not to mention Cole should be entirely able to resist a few good ragdolls like that.

^Agreed that she'd most likely go for blasts before TK, as TK was mostly used when bloodlusted.

One thing that I forgot is that Cole can also summon lightning storms while being off the ground and slammed around, as he did just that while caught in the Beast's grasp.

Worst comes to worst, he can drop the lightning on her while she's ragdolling him to make her let go and then adapt from there

Cole grunted in a showing of effort as he deflected the Scarlet Witch's blasts away with his shield. He tossed a grenade, forcing her to hover away. But he refused to relent. He seized the opportunity to unleash a barrage of missiles, homing straight towards her, before ducking behind a car and draining its energy. Wanda attempted to block the homing shots, but they were too strong. They pierced her shield and sent her tumbling to the ground. Cole leapt in with a blade ready to finish the job just as Wanda got to her feet.

Only for a sudden blast to send them both flying.

"That.... is enough." A deep, forceful voice called out from behind the smoke. It was a voice neither of them recognized, confused glances between the two Heroes confirmed this. "Who are you?" Wanda asked. "I am... a friend. One not from this world, but a friend all the same. I fight for justice everywhere I go." Even though he couldn't see the other person, Cole could feel powerful eyes on him all the same.

"You are not The Beast."

It wasn't a question, but Cole still felt compelled to answer.

"No, I'm not. How do you know about The Beast?"

"I've seen what The Beast can do. I've lost just as much to that monster as you have."

The figure held out a single large hand and gestured for the two to come closer.

"Come with me. I'm... well, I guess you could consider me an Avenger. We didn't call them that in my world, but the idea is the same. The Beast is coming to destroy this world, but now I'm sure we can stop it."

"Why? What makes you say that?" Wanda asked.

"Why?"

A smile glinted through the fog.

"Because I am here."

So said All Might, Symbol of Peace.

KnightOfSunlight said:
InFAMOUS VSbattles Cinematic Universe incoming
"Avengers...." Phoenix Wright said as he called Mjolnir to his hand, Cole MacGrath and Alex Mercer flanking him. "Assemble."

Back