• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cole MacGrath VS All Might (1 vote needed)

Tbh, I think this is a lot closer than we think

All Might scales to a 371.558 megaton feat. Though it's unknown how casual this was, as Weakened All Might had to go all out to perform the storm feat, and he later revealed that he's not always using 100% of his strength.

Cole scales to a 347 megaton feat that he performed very early in game, and he got much stronger by the end of the story. His lightning storm is also much stronger than his normal attacks, and he can amp himself by absorbing electricity or by using Karmic Overload, though he can only use it once.

Cole dominates at range, but AM's shockwaves are nothing to scoff at

Cole's healing factor should let him stay in the game longer, as it lets him shrug off broken bones, internal injuries, bullet wounds and severe lacerations. He can also amp his healing by absorbing electricity, which also rejuvenates his stamina.

All Might has experience though, as he's spent years fighting villains in a world where electricity users are a common thing, and has fought people in MHA have a plethora of different Quirks.

However, given that Cole has taken down people with over a century of experience, I'd say he's no rookie either.

However, All Might's fighting style is rather straightforward, whereas Cole can be a pretty adaptive fighter. Rockets that can home in on targets, grenades that can trap enemies (keep in mind that Cole's lifting strength with magnetism is superior to AM's), lightning bolts that can restor Cole's health and energy, blades that can slice and electrocute, omnidirectional blasts of electricity, shockwaves that can lower gravity, etc.

Overall, I think Cole can take this via healing factor, stat amping, versatility and range

>Sees thread

H'what

>Sees All-Might is mountain level now

>Equips Rape face because this means Mami vs All-for-one can be a thing now

Oh also Cole for reasons above.

DMUA strikes again

Also, real shame that Evil Cole is 2x stronger than Good Cole, or else I'd put him up against All for One, the theme of the match up would be "power hungry bastards"

Am I the only one who thinks all might would be glad he found a hero stronger than he is? He can have someone take his place when he retitres! Anyways, Electric Man FRA.

Before the Fight:

All Might: Hey!

Cole: Wait a minute... Are you....No way, you're the Hero All Might!

Indeed! I have come here on my vaction to see this city, but more imporatantly, meet you! I must say you are doing an incredible job here!

I appreciate it man but I doubt I'm as up to par as you.

Really?! Well I think we can put it to the test! You have free time?

Well there aren't any reapers attacking...

Dear Lord.

Cole is not bald. There is in fact hair on his head. Jeez.

Some inFamous concept art is really good, and you wonder why it didn't make it in the final game

Other types of inFamous concept art are the most painfully 2000's thing you have ever seen

(btw, you should probably put "1 more vote needed" in the title to attract attention)

Allright, folks. Unanimous. I think All Might is unlocked, so I'll add it to his. Can someone request this to be added to Cole's?

I'm just imaging what happens after this fight. Like maybe All Might offers for Cole to become a teacher at the academy or something but Cole turns him down because he has to fight the Beast when it shows up. (and Zeke complains that he wasn't considered for the role.) And maybe All might sticks around and the 2 become friends or something. IDK.

Back