• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cole MacGrath VS All Might (1 vote needed)

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
Damn those look nice, where'd ya find them?
'inFAMOUS Legacy of the Beast' Fiction — Meet the Cast
'inFAMOUS Legacy of the Beast' Fiction — Meet the Cast

This girl made a video for a fanfic called Legacy of The Beast, a story that takes place after the Evil Ending. It's pretty good, but not my cup of tea personally. If you want to read it, be prepared for serious downplay such as Beast Cole being threatened by guns, even though they mean nothing to even Base Cole.

Well, ya know, Guns don't kill people, the writer does.

I know the fanfic you're talking about, though I never actually read it (I tend to avoid Beast/Evil Cole fics, they tend to portray Cole either super edgy or generally OOC. They also tend to have bad writing)

Really nice fan art though. Super clean.

I have a similar problem with Good Cole being an asshole for no reason and going all "what's in it for me"?

Also, cringe at him being shipped with under age girls that he's like ten years older than.

Back